What's new

Partial box yields....

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Went to the bank today to order a new box and was told they had $300 left from the other guy that orders through my bank. Apparently he ordered a $1000 and then couldn't take all of it. So I took those rolls and got two 88 d's. Hopefully the new box will be better.
 
Upvote 0
LOL...87-D's. :D I was a bit tired when I posted as I am usually asleep when I posted. (night shift worker)

All I need for my found in rolls album is a 1970-D and an 87-P.
 
Nice work on the eighty-SEVENS! ;)

I'm just waiting to find that darn 70 out in the wild... some day... some day...

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom