What's new

past couple hunts

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
635 dimes - nothing
300 quarters - nothing

4 boxes of halves
10x 40%
4x 1964
2x ben
1x wl

not bad consider 2 boxes produced nothing...
 
Upvote 0
I'm suprised you didn't get any silver dime's. Good halve score though! :wink:
 
Nice scores, I absolutely love finding Bens and Walkers!!! :headbang:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Nice scores!
I myself picked up my first 1938 nickle last night and my FIRST 1943 war nickle( first war nickle ever) in the wild just a few hours ago today..
I've still got $30 in shotgun pennies and $60 in nickles left to go...
 
You got twins. That is, 2 boxes produce, 2 boxes are skunks. I have had that happen to me so many times I cannot count. But, I will take it any day of the week! The silver pile just keeps adding up and up.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom