Past Lives Experiences

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D I wanna ask Monty, a question; when you did "Regression" for Criminal
Investigation, what did HQ say, you were "sending back"? Memories? Feelings? Sub-Conscious IS "below" the "surface" of CONSCIOUSNESS, and seems to be "Imprinting" of some kind... DUNNO.
:dontknow: :coffee2: :read2:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The theory is that everything a person experiences or sees is retained somewhere in the brain but due to the millions of events being absorbed by the brain, some things are just misplaced. In the realm of forensic hypnosis this storehouse in the brain is referred to the subconscious mind. That term may be used in the field of psychology to mean different things depending on the field of study however. Regression is used as a means to unlock that misplaced thought and find it so that it can be brought to the conscious mind and described in the present. For example you may have been a witness to the getaway car in a robbery and saw the car pull away from the scene. More than likely you saw the license tag number but can't remember it. Or perhaps you did not see it. My job as a forensic hypnotist was to take you back to that time and try to find the tag number if it is somewhere in your subconscious mind. I'd say my succes rate was about 60% at recovering at least part of the license plate number and about 30% at recovering all of the license plate numbers. Other details are also uncovered that turn out to be helpful such as a sticker on the bumper or window, a dent in the back of the car or even another person in the back seat. But of course sometimes it just didn't work. I often used hypnosis in combination with a police artist and got a facsimile of the person who committed the crime and it was often close enough to the criminal to make an identification. This was back before DNA was used and hypnosis was one of the most helpful tools for an investigation. It's use has waned over the years mainly due to advances in forensic science but I think it could still be useful. Just my opinion. The end. Monty

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D THANKS, Monty! I studied it just a bit at the University; MAY need to start a BRAIN SCIENCE or NEURO-RESEARCH "thread", as I think it MAY explain a few things... :wink:

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Trying to keep away from religion but, making note that many religions believe in reincarnation. Judeo-Christian believed as well as Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, and so on. Though all Christians do not, there are some that believe reincarnation is the way into heaven. Each life strives to be more perfect than the last until they reach a perfect spirit. At that point the cycle ends and they enter into the kingdom of heaven.

There are a few quotes in the bible that are used to "prove" reincarnation but, I think they are taken out of text and would never use them to "prove" it. My views of the Holy Bible are that if one's beliefs are such and such, they will find "proof" in the scriptures to back it up but, that is another whole ball of wax and not here or there at the moment.

There are also a few quotes in the bible that are used to "disprove" reincarnation. My favorite is "man dies once and is then judged". So, to avoid argument it would be better not to use these as "proof".

My proof is my own personal experiences with past lives. Others have had "their" experiences be it through memories, reverie, hypnotism or other conveyances. Some even believe dejevue to be past life experience and maybe it is, I don't know.

I have learned that some things "trigger" past lives automatically in me. I have had moments where just staring into a campfire or the flickering of light through rows of trees in a forest was enough to awaken a past life. However, one finds it, if he wants it, he will discover it on his own.

Ernest

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: E, good to be "back on TOPIC"; how do you utilize info/experiences from past lives to present/future "time" (here, "earth-life")? :dontknow:

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Experiencing my birth cycle helped me grieve my mother's death. Since she was very abusive to me I closed up emotionally at her death. She died in 1970 when I was 13 years old. Somehow understanding the difficulties of me being born into the world and the suffering she had as well allowed me to forgive her for the things she had done to me. I experienced the birth cycle in 1989 and during that event all the ill feeling I had for her vanished leaving me to finally cry and mourn over her death once and for all. I left that day with a feeling that everything was now right between my mom and me.

The navy pilot's death experience explained to me why I had fear of heights, making it easier for me to work on scaffolds while I was a carpenter. Before experiencing and understanding the origins of my fear, though I have never fallen before, I would barely be able to climb down off a scaffold or ladder beyond two stories up. Afterward, I was fine up to four or five stories high. In fact, I have built scaffolding and torn it down without fear as well.

I believe that I have developed more common sense after experiencing past lives, making me aware of past experiences "before" I did them in this life.

Incidentally, I met my wife in two past lives. I caused her death in one. She was living in a southern mansion that I had been ordered to set a fire during the civil war. I was a young Union officer and as my men were torching the building I saw her running up the stairs to get away. I tried to rescue her but, the flames were too intense for me to reach her in time. I met her again as a prostitute in the late 1880"s I was some kind of a cowboy and we made love at my campfire and I saw her no more until 1994. Knowing she was my "soulmate" I held onto her today. She was young in both past lives and 20 years old when I married her in 1995. She remembered the campsite incident but, not the fire one.

Ernest

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: THANKS! I have had INTERESTING dreams in which I PARTICIPATED in separate
dreams as "Indian" (East Coast - Woodland), Civil War REBEL soldier, GERMAN officer; In THIS life,
I am half-deaf (left ear), I have a birth mark on my lower left back; when I played army soldier with my mates
in younger days, I was ALWAYS the GERMAN soldier ( MY choice), speak what I pretended to be Gutteral German language. I DID learn SOME German language by watching army shows on TV, like DUMKOLFE (sp?), ACH! etc. HA! So, MAYBE, I WAS killed by a bomb "blast" an attempt to kill A. Hitler; deafened by the
"blast"... birth mark of "fatal wound" (BOTH, on my left side); hmmmm... NAW! ??? :dontknow:

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This case of James Leininger is quite interesting -

[video=youtube;OWCUjx4nI98]http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AE6B4CCBDCCB3703&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&v=OWCUjx4nI98[/video]

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Years ago,i experienced past life regressions workshops thru a series of meditation cycles. The workshops were facilitated by a Christian woman/healer...her husband was a minister.

Her philosophy is that your inner child holds the key to your past lives and as you become acquainted with your inner child thru the meditation cycles you'll eventually connect/experience a few of your past lives. As it states in the Bible, 'and so a child shall lead'...that's the basis of the above exercise.

I also hung out with a swami to learn/understand karma. it's my understanding that karma plays a huge role in our lives. As each lifetime we have in front of us lessons that carry over if one did not master them in a previous life. His take is that karma is the compassionate teacher.

I'll share more later cause I need to get my arse in gear!

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
I'm still up un the air about reincarnation and past life regressions. I've heard and read a bunch of arguments for and against it. However, I'm a big believer in the idea that just because I/we don't know a bunch about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Is there a way a person can go about trying to do this on their own if they don't have access to a hypnotist or guided meditations and such. Can a person achieve this on their own I guess is what I'm asking.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Tony66 said:
I'm still up un the air about reincarnation and past life regressions. I've heard and read a bunch of arguments for and against it. However, I'm a big believer in the idea that just because I/we don't know a bunch about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Is there a way a person can go about trying to do this on their own if they don't have access to a hypnotist or guided meditations and such. Can a person achieve this on their own I guess is what I'm asking.

Ok, where do you want to start? With the airy fairy stuff?
Or, some of the 'science' behind the concept?

Science feeds the left side of the brain and creativity nourishes the right.
I've absorbed as much of both as I could and would love to share what I've retained

So-- where do you feel you'd like to start?

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
Simplemaninpr

I read the posts and you mentioned you did it with a partner, I went back and read them again at your request to see if I missed something but I find the same thing. I don't know if I could or would want to get my wife to do that with me. I getthe impression that it's a very personal thing but then my knowledge of this subject is pretty limited.

Vibes

I don't know, would it be ok if I left where to begin up to you. I don't know enough about it to pick a starting point. In some of the other stuff I've looked into it seems the airy fairy and the science parts seem to intermingle and that one side is often based on the other. Either myth based on science or science based on myth sort-a thing. I'm willing to learn about both, thanks for the offer to share.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
I second what tony66 said, I would like to see this discussion continue, it's most intersting. I've not thought a lot about finding out anything about my past lives, if any. No strong convictions either way. But I've felt "I'm an old soul" since I was a child. Why do I have the clear memory of thinking that to myself when I was around 4? More than just words that popped into my head, it was an overwhelming truth. As I grew up it certainly didn't dominate my thinking, I have been guilty of too many immature actions, but deep down, I know my soul is old, and It's kinda tired.

Binney

May 28, 2010
I'm a newbie on this board and this thread caught my eye. I think about this topic often but have never really delved into it.

As a child I had an extremely strong case of deja-vu in a place I had NEVER visited before but was passing through with my family. Turns out that place was Salem, Massachussetts!

Other ways I think that we are way more capable and "tuned-in" than we know: more than once I "felt" a person die. No pain or anything - the thought just came into my mind for no apparent reason - and later, perhaps days or weeks, I found that the person I "felt" did indeed die at about that time. Maybe the soul saying good-bye to earthly folk?

So many times I awaken from a dream and have important information that I tell myself over and over not to forget when I wake - yet I forget it. I keep telling myself to put a pen and pad on my night stand but have not yet done so.

I dunno... but I'd love to re-spark this thread and hear more from you all.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
As would I. Im very interested in hearing more from Vibes, I've really been into the Karma thing for a few years now & Im not sure why. I just feel this inner need to help, do things for people without expectations of reward or recognition. Is it because I was very bad in a past life? Ive never considered that reincarnation might be possible but would love to hear more. I believe in God & Christ but dont buy into the "Christian" belief system. Too many holes, inconsistancies. The bible is a fine book, teaches us how to live but I dont believe it is a book written by God, but rather a book about God written by man. Im sure KK is foaming at the mouth now but I dont want to turn this into a bible thumping arguement............lets hear about Karma & reincarnation! I believe you have the floor Vibes! :hello2:

K

Kentucky Kache

Mighty AP said:
As would I. Im very interested in hearing more from Vibes, I've really been into the Karma thing for a few years now & Im not sure why. I just feel this inner need to help, do things for people without expectations of reward or recognition. Is it because I was very bad in a past life? Ive never considered that reincarnation might be possible but would love to hear more. I believe in God & Christ but dont buy into the "Christian" belief system. Too many holes, inconsistancies. The bible is a fine book, teaches us how to live but I dont believe it is a book written by God, but rather a book about God written by man. Im sure KK is foaming at the mouth now but I dont want to turn this into a bible thumping arguement............lets hear about Karma & reincarnation! I believe you have the floor Vibes! :hello2:

AP, I thought you were a better man than to attack someone like that. Well, I didn't say I'm never wrong, did I? But thank you for letting me learn a little more about you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread