Past Lives Experiences

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D :coffee2: :icon_thumleft: SO! We have TWO aspects to look at; ONE: "Past-life" as to burying treasure... and TWO: Getting clues from past-life regression therapy to find such buried treasure(s). To me... in terms of re-incarnation/past life regression; IF... we are spirits having human experiences, I guess it IS possible for ONE spirit to have MANY human bodies that "expire", thus gaining MANY human experiences. MAYBE, it is what is meant to be RE-BORN or BORN AGAIN... dunno. :dontknow: THEN, one's personality can have the SUM total of HUMAN EXPERIENCES, added to the MENTAL/SPIRITUAL "matrix" of the SPIRITUAL BEING we are in ACTUALITY. NOW!
As to getting "clues" via past life therapy (life/lives regression), finding buried treasure(s). Hmmm... INTERESTING!
Are Spirits created from Father God, a FINITE number? Dunno. :dontknow: A "finite" number of spirits having a HUMAN EXPERIENCE... ONE time or MANY? It is "appointed" for Man/Woman to have ONE life, BUT! THAT is only a HUMAN "thing"; SPIRIT using THAT body/vessel, ONE time. Spirits NEVER "die", as "they" are ETERNAL; NOT gonna get into KARMA! :D :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
The person that went under hypnosis felt that these were past life experiences. My thoughts are that he was speaking with the dead. It would be like looking for the needle in the haystack, in fact much more than that cause I guess that with a good metal detector one could find the needle depending on the size of the haystack. What are the chances of finding the person who lived the life of the cabin boy who went down with the ship? From his story his last lifetime was a soldier that was killed in the Civil War at a place with the same name as the place near where the written story of a deep water diver who spent much time looking for something but no one knew what he was looking for. For my story I want to connect these 2 deep water divers into being the same person. A story doesn't have to be true but it needs to be believable. Rebel-KGC, the KGC may be part of this story also because where I think the treasure or clues to its whereabouts are located have a star point on a real government map. I have also examined a treasure map here on treasurenet that depicts what I believe to be the same location in code. My main interest is my story and if the treasure turns out to be real then it may be one of the greatest treasures ever found or at least one of the most interesting ones.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D GOOD LUCK & HH! It reminds me of ANOTHER "theory", relating KGC, CSA, SENTINELS, and modern day TH'ers with MD's, etc. IF... KGC, CSA, "Copper Heads", Outlaws of the WEST, Sentinels, & modern day TH'ers are "connected" by "blood", it MAY be an intuitive "gut-feeling" based on DNA "transmission" of info "passed down" via "family" SECRETS, that have to be deciphered, etc. Is it past lives, "talking to the dead", DNA "transmissions"? :dontknow: BUT! Carry On! :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: BTW, a "STAR" on a gov't map, MAY indicate that area is under gov't "control"; be careful... be VERY careful! :o 8)

Last edited:

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
It is the point of a star or should I say the Southwest Point I might say that it is not a star point but an entire section of land with the butt bordering a major river and the point facing the Southwest. The butt is close to what I think would be the most dynamic natural landmark on this river. As I assume you well know that sections changed from your standard 640 acres squares to pie shaped irregular sections when they bordered navigable bodies of water. I am not a treasure hunter but a story teller. I did buy a MD but that has nothing to do with this story. This treasure will be well below the detection depths of a MD. As far as DNA is concerned, I will leave that to the experts in that field. Maybe there is something in the genetic code that grants one the ability to talk to the dead under certain conditions (hypnotism). The treasure will be something that happened well before the war between the states but the war or one of the participants had something to do with the quest of the deep water diver. This is not a star on a government map but a section of land carved out of the State of Louisiana.

Crystal Rainbow

Greenie
Oct 9, 2011
Scotland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of these accounts of past life are fascinating that I have enjoyed reading this thread especially the OP experience. :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread