What's new

Past month of hunting

Mr.Excavator

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
199
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 (4)Excal 1000, (2)Garrett Sea Hunter mark II,
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what I have collected over the past 3-4 weeks .

Yesterday I found the .925 necklace @12.8g and a .925 ring at 5.3g these prompted me to show them.
It is the largest silver necklace I have found yet. The Wolf ring is cool.
 

Attachments

  • mo.webp
    mo.webp
    359.9 KB · Views: 147
  • moo.webp
    moo.webp
    316 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
Nice finds & plenty of Battery money!!
 
Nice goin' on the silver , MR. Excavator!:headbang:

That wolf's ring...is it a boy scout ring?

Lorraine
 
Nice goin' on the silver , MR. Excavator!:headbang:

That wolf's ring...is it a boy scout ring?

Lorraine

That might be what it is , not sure never seen one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom