pa-dirt_nc-sand
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2016
- Messages
- 4,271
- Reaction score
- 15,142
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- South Western PA
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting

I thought this looked like it could have held jugate photos i.e. as a 19th century political piece. I did some searching earlier and didn't find anything. Just tried again and found this in google images. The available link seems to be a Spanish ebay mobile listing for "Super Rare 1868 Old Political Jugate Pin for the Ulysses S Grant / Colfax"
Neat find!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Raro...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
I thought this looked like it could have held jugate photos i.e. as a 19th century political piece. I did some searching earlier and didn't find anything. Just tried again and found this in google images. The available link seems to be a Spanish ebay mobile listing for "Super Rare 1868 Old Political Jugate Pin for the Ulysses S Grant / Colfax"
Neat find!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Raro...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557