D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2016 Thread Owner #1 All Akros? Attachments IMG_8149.webp 695.9 KB · Views: 90 IMG_8150.webp 804 KB · Views: 88 IMG_8151.webp 747.1 KB · Views: 97 IMG_8152.webp 425.6 KB · Views: 84
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia May 17, 2016 #2 Nope, one Akro and 3 masters, in that order.
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2016 Thread Owner #3 cheese said: Nope, one Akro and 3 masters, in that order. Click to expand... eerrrrrrrrr! I originally put in "All Masters?" Then looked at my Masters/Akros and changed my mind. If I had stuck with that I would have at least got three right instead of three wrong!!! LOL!
cheese said: Nope, one Akro and 3 masters, in that order. Click to expand... eerrrrrrrrr! I originally put in "All Masters?" Then looked at my Masters/Akros and changed my mind. If I had stuck with that I would have at least got three right instead of three wrong!!! LOL!
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia May 18, 2016 #4 LOL, the first instinct is usually the correct one!
wheelerite Full Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 229 Reaction score 51 Golden Thread 0 Location canby,oregon Detector(s) used bounty hunter May 22, 2016 #5 Is the first one the akro?
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 22, 2016 Thread Owner #6 wheelerite said: Is the first one the akro? Click to expand... Yep. Cheese has probably helped me ID over a hundred patches and I STILL don't get em rite!!!
wheelerite said: Is the first one the akro? Click to expand... Yep. Cheese has probably helped me ID over a hundred patches and I STILL don't get em rite!!!