Paterson N.J. strap side flask kinda day....

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Hoping everyone's Friday was half as fruitful as mine. 23 Paterson strap side flasks, 12 new variants to my collection, and 11 traders/resellers. A very good day indeed....
Single pics of the new additions in a day or two....

1t.jpg

Those Are So Nice!

Kace

Strap side whiskey bottles are nice. I have a few, but no Patterson ones. Where did you get such a horde?

Wow, twelve variants that you didn't have, that's saying something!

Nice haul! Congrats

Nice finds.:coffee2:

Strap side whiskey bottles are nice. I have a few, but no Patterson ones. Where did you get such a horde?
Came out of the collection of a long time milk bottle collector who recently passed away, turns out he had a large group of strap side flasks nobody knew about until now...

Rather than saying you had a very good day It looks more you where approaching an excellent day . And it sounds like the previous owner was someone that had an eye for that very same thing that you are building a collection of

Rather than saying you had a very good day It looks more you where approaching an excellent day . And it sounds like the previous owner was someone that had an eye for that very same thing that you are building a collection of
The collector who passed had an amazing milk bottle collection, none of us even knew he collected the flasks, even his closest friends and the guy who he left his entire collection to...

Wow. Take me forever to dig that many!!! Nice grouping! Jgas

Nice bottles good addition to your collection

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back