Pawel Novak

How about posting a copy of the email. That would be fun to read.

I've never dealt with him, but from everything I've read on TN you would have better luck collecting the 25 million from your long lost dead relatives from Nigeria.

CRAP!you mean i didn't win 25 million!oh well only another 15 years to retirement :P

warning !! according to t net folks -- hes nothing by trouble -- to before warned is to be forearmed --(although why anyone would want four arms is rather odd to me)

ivan salis said:
warning !! according to t net folks -- hes nothing by trouble -- to before warned is to be forearmed --(although why anyone would want four arms is rather odd to me)

Just think of all the simultaneous body part scratching, nose picking, beer drinking while swinging a MD you could do if you had 4 arms!

Charter members can use the search bar and will find at least ten informative posts on nowak. For those who are not charter members he has been accused of taking payments and not delivering what he promised. He has also been accused of offering document copies from the spanish archives and then delivering information that is readily available on the internet. He always seems to be in a hurry to get your payment before he leaves on his next trip. siegfried schlagrule

jeff of pa said:
All I can say is "Pawel" does Not Advertise with TreasureNet.
He isn't even a Charter Member"
so Advertising By Him, in P.M.'s or online is Spam.

IF he does it in a Mass way (Multiple P.M.'s or Posts)
he will be Removed.

JEFF

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2357

T Net sure is getting tough.

At one time moderators would ban you,

now your REMOVED :o

Siegfried Schlagrule said:
Charter members can use the search bar and will find at least ten informative posts on nowak. For those who are not charter members he has been accused of taking payments and not delivering what he promised. He has also been accused of offering document copies from the spanish archives and then delivering information that is readily available on the internet. He always seems to be in a hurry to get your payment before he leaves on his next trip. siegfried schlagrule

WELL SPOKEN, I DON'T THINK I COULD HAVE BEEN SO KIND TO HIM.

I never thought I would even hear or see his name again as I believed it also was fake. I can attest to Mr. Novak's ability to hoodwink newbies, FIRST HAND. >:(

After many emails back and forth (at least twenty) to some place in Poland (so he said) I was finally convinced he had what he said and I did "meet" him on the "old" Treasure Net Forum (about 4 to 6 years and two computers ago), so I thought he must be legit, right? ...WRONG!!!!!!!

I sent him the $250 U.S. that he requested for the box full of old Spanish maps he had to offer to anyone interested. He even told me, step by step on how to wire the money to him (right away) as he was leaving to go to the Spanish Archives for more maps.

After weeks went by, I again asked for the package that was supposed to have been sent, by his friend, (as he was leaving for Spain.) I was emailed a copy of a receipt, of some kind, that had no date and no exact location but looked (somewhat) official from someplace in Poland. :o

Bottom line... no maps, no money, nothing and his (then current) email account was deleted. :-\

I went back on TreasureNet Forum and read story after story of him doing the same thing to many readers. Unfortunately the warnings were discovered AFTER I wired him the money. ??? :o >:(

I am pondering turning the new one listed by Jeff ...mail to:[email protected] over to the net cops. But then, what can they do about it? ???

Any ideas?

A personal request to Jeff ...At least ban this guy, or put him in JAIL if you can.

-dustcap

dustcap said:
A personal request to Jeff ...At least ban this guy, or put him in JAIL if you can.

-dustcap

He can be Banned ;

However, Realize this.

He hasn't been on since December Last Year.

With the link to his Profile above, if he signs in,
you will Know it.
Plus you can send him P.M.'s & EMail

I would personally prefer, to wait & If he signs in
have the ability to know he's back.

his Full name may be Pawel_Tomasz_Nowak

"...his Full name may be Pawel_Tomasz_Nowak"
Jeff-
That was the name he used when he 'corresponded' with me, NOT Novak. I surmized that he had changed it a little to sneak back in, there couldn't be two of these guys with names that close.
Please, monitor his posts and warn anyone he contacts.
You're doing a great job, Thanks.
-dustcap

Seems like his is up to his old tricks again
He contacted me through the PM system here >:(
Copy of his melarkee ,

Thank you for your answer and please accept my apologies for not answering sooner but I was away home and I have just came back. First of all, I am an archvist for the last 14 years. My main interest is maritime archival research but during the months I spent in the Spanish archives I have also found a lot of unpublished documents and maps related to the Spanish gold and silver mines in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Texas and other US states.

Read what I wrote bellow. That is a quite long message... And keep me inform if you have an interest in such archival documentation.

Arizona is one of the present states which lies along the fabled Spanish Trail. Spanish explorers traveled that ancient route, pressing well northward from Mexico in search of gold, silver, and other precious minerals. For the last 15 years in the Spanish archives I have found many unpublished documents and maps related to the Spanish mines in Arizona. For example I have found some documents signed by the Spanish priest Padre Manuel de Lopes who found gold in Quijota Mountains (Southern Arizona). That was in 1775. I have some documents dated from 1775 to 1777 which give us the exact positions of the Spanish gold mines in that area. I have “Testimonio de don Padre Manuel de Lopes”, Durango, 11 de Octubre de 1777. I also have some archival documents related to the Spanish gold mines in the Laguna Mountains, 6 miles from Yuma. The documents I have found in the Archivo General de Indias in Seville and Archivo General de Simancas, in Spain, give us the
position of the Spanish mines not so far from the Spanish “presidios” San Pedro” and ”San Pablo de Becuñer”. These documents were signed by the Juan Baptista de Croix. One of the document, “Don Juan Baptista de Croix a Su Majestad, Arispe, 23 de enero de 1780” give us the precise location of the Spanish mines in that area. I also have some archival documents dated 1605 and 1606. The documents related to the expedition of Juan de Onate and Marcos Farfan. They talk about the Spanish silver mines in the Jerome area, central Arizona. I also have found many private and unpublished letters off Don Eusebio Francisco Kino who came to the northern Spanish province known as Pimeria Alta. This incredible man founded 28 missions in Sonora, California, and Arizona before his death in 1711. His letters give us the position of many Spanish mines in that area. The other documents like “Revista passada por el Ayudante Inspector Don Roque de Medina a la
compania de cavalleria que guainece el empresado Presidio San Pedro” talk about the Spanish mines in the area of that mission. I also have some archival documents related to the gold Spanish mines in the Little Horn Mountains. Most of the details I have found in the letters of Don Juan Bautista de Alvarado. In Biblioteca Nacional de Madrid I have found some documents related to the Spanish mines in the Sycamore Canyon. These are the documents sent to Madrid, Spain by don Antonio de Espejo. The other documents are dated 1720 and 1721 when the gold mines were reactivated.

I also have some archival documents related to the Spanish gold mines in the Utah state. The documents are dated from 1776 to 1814 and signed by two men, Fray Francisco Atanasio Dominguez and Fray Francisco Silvestre Velez de Escalante, They were looking for a route between Santa Fe, in present day New Mexico and Monterey, California. They entered Utah from the east near the present town of Jensen, around September 11, 1776. The group crossed the Wasatch Mountains by way of Diamond Fork and Spanish Fork canyons. The documents like letters sent to Santa Fe give us the location of the Spanish mines in the area of the Spanish presidio called “Tignas”. The documents like “Auto hecho por don Francisco Silvestre de Escalante, Santa Fe, 14 de marzo de 1777” or “Don Francisco Atanasio Domingues al Presidente y Jueces Oficiales de la Casa de la Contratacion, Santa Fe, 6 de junio de 1777” mentioned many Spanish gold mines in the central Utah. These are
hundred of archival documents and charts.

I also have the archival documents related to the Spanish gold and silver mines in New Mexico. In 1695 Governor Vargas appointed a mayor for El Real de los Cerrillos, making it the oldest western mining settlement for which there is a clear record. However during the Reconquista of 1696, El Real de los Cerrillos was abandoned. I have many documents sent to Spain related to the many Spanish gold and silver mines in that area. Some of the earliest documents dated 1582 and 1583 I have found in Archivo General de Indias in Seville were signed by don Bernardo Beltran and Antonio de Espejo. We know that they used the term, la Nueva Mexico, to describe the region we now call New Mexico. In the letters they sent to Madrid in the years 1582 and 1583 they described many Spanish gold and silver mines they have personally settled. The other documents signed by don Juan de Onate are very detailed. Oñate's contract with the Spanish government specified in great
detail the number of settlers, livestock and other provisions and equipment he was to provide. In return, he was awarded titles which gave him civil and military authority over the colony. He was also to be the primary beneficiary of any riches they may discover. In the letter “Auto hecho por Don Juan de Onate, 24 de enero, 1599” he described with details the gold and silver mine in the area of Spanish mission called San Gabriel. San Gabriel served as the capital of New Mexico until the new villa of Santa Fe was established and the seat of government moved there in 1610. During the next several decades, a thin string of Spanish settlements was established along the Rio Grande, from Socorro in the south to the Taos Valley in the north. Many of the documents are from XVIII century. One of the most important document I have is: “Reglamento e instruccion para los presidios que se han de formar en la linea de frontera de la Nueva Espana. Resuelto por
el Rey Nuestro Senor en cedula de 10 de Setiembre de 1772”. I also have some archival documents related to the Spanish gold mine called “lost padre”. I have some letters dated 14 de enero de 1795 and signed by el Capitan Volante don Francisco de Menocal. In his letters sent to some officials in Spain he described a rich gold-bearing load in the mountains north of El Paso del Norte. We know that before he died he described everything to the Father La Rue.

I also have in my collection many archival documents related to the Spanish gold and silver mines in the Sonora area. Most of the documents are dated 1775 and 1779 and related to the Spanish gold and silver mines in the area of the presidio San Agustin del Tucson.

I also have a document “Extracto de Revista de Inspeccion pasada por el Colonel de Infanteria don Hugo Ocoriox, Comandante Inspector de los Presidios internos de Nueva Espana al expresado de San Ygnacio de Tubac” which give us a full description of the signs, symbols and coded messages the Spaniards used to described their gold and silver mines. The document is dated 1775.

Pawel
[email protected]

Sorry to hear of yer gettin ripped off Dustcap :-\
MB

He contacted me through the PM system here

was this today ? Or before his Banning Here ?
what was his name & Spelling ?
if he used a PM
He is under a different Name here

Click on his name on the PM & Send me a Link to the Profile

or post it here.

Hi Jeff ,
It was a few weeks ago , I deleted my inbox :-\ , just after :tard:
MB

MesaBuddy said:
Hi Jeff ,
It was a few weeks ago , I deleted my inbox :-\ , just after :tard:
MB

OK No Problem then.

He was banned since then

He did send me an e-mail (through yahoo) today. I'm about 90% sure he got my e-mail address from this site though I could be wrong. :) I'm gonna post a copy of the e-mails when I get done messing with him.

djui5 said:
He did send me an e-mail (through yahoo) today. I'm about 90% sure he got my e-mail address from this site though I could be wrong. :) I'm gonna post a copy of the e-mails when I get done messing with him.

Only if you don't have it Protected
I Can't check because as a Moderator I can see it.

Why do people send a complete stranger on the internet hundreds of dollars and then be surprised when it's a scam ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back