What's new

Pays to be early

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So there’s a big metal detecting hunt going on this weekend at Farragut Park in Idaho, Spokane metal detecting club is putting it on . last year It was really nice kind of expensive . this yearThey priced me out of the game. 60.00 -75. For each hunt YA NO …… so I left the event and went to the high school and dug for 2 1/2 hours looking for gold a lot of pencil erasers tabs nickels of course always take a quarter or dime and i was after iffy signals “gold”and it worked for me and when you show up in the parking lot and walk across it and find a c-note. Makes the day a whole lot nicer. Some Capricorn is bummed because they lost their necklace on top of ground.Then I found a real small little necklace,chains gold turquoise pendant no. 4” down came in as a 71 “junk” I think a couple pieces of small gold and a brass ring and a 40 mm bullet on the school and all the erasers.
lol and I think it’s a very mean trick to make pencil erasers “gold “looking in pulltabs gold looking makes your heart go pitter pat ,a whole bunch for no reason.:)
IMG_1870.webp

IMG_1869.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1870.webp
    IMG_1870.webp
    139.9 KB · Views: 61
Upvote 18
Found 20’s on the beach a lot ,did find c-note at silver strand beach in imperial Beach California back in 1990’s , And I would think that Capricorn necklace and chain would bring hundred 150 easy. Looks 14k ,D2 says it’s gold wee see .
 
lol talking to myself …WIFE TOOK BOTH : Capricorn is her bff so she gets it and then she took the 100 and said thanks …..she then went kayaking. A man can’t win sometimes ,you just got to know what hills to fight on ……her putting up with my obsession of digging in the dirt “dirt fishing.”
 
Wow! And here I got all excited when I found a $1 bill while detecting a school playground!
Ya I find a lot of stuff just walking ,I think our eyes are trained for that because of the sport or it’s because I can’t walk upright anymore because of my old age back disease is shit that I just see more stuff on the ground than in front of me lol
 
Great finds - congrats !
And yes, those Pencil Erasers can drive you crazy for sure !
 
GREAT FINDS !!! GREAT REPORT :) Thank you for FINDING MY C NOTE :)) Do you need my address to send it here? On second thought you keep it you earned it :)

;)
 
I am glad you knew i was just teasing you :) I am sure glad you found it :)
 
So there’s a big metal detecting hunt going on this weekend at Farragut Park in Idaho, Spokane metal detecting club is putting it on . last year It was really nice kind of expensive . this yearThey priced me out of the game. 60.00 -75. For each hunt YA NO …… so I left the event and went to the high school and dug for 2 1/2 hours looking for gold a lot of pencil erasers tabs nickels of course always take a quarter or dime and i was after iffy signals “gold”and it worked for me and when you show up in the parking lot and walk across it and find a c-note. Makes the day a whole lot nicer. Some Capricorn is bummed because they lost their necklace on top of ground.Then I found a real small little necklace,chains gold turquoise pendant no. 4” down came in as a 71 “junk” I think a couple pieces of small gold and a brass ring and a 40 mm bullet on the school and all the erasers.
lol and I think it’s a very mean trick to make pencil erasers “gold “looking in pulltabs gold looking makes your heart go pitter pat ,a whole bunch for no reason.:)
View attachment 2212680
View attachment 2212679
Very Nice!!! Score!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom