CarsonChris

Feb 11, 2019
Carson City NV
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to Tahoe where I killed it yesterday. Waves were a little more choppy. Lots of green crusty pennies throwing my VDI off just like yesterday. After about 20 minutes in the water I get a 39/40 VDI. I take a deep scoop and run my coil over indention. Still have that same high tone and VDI. I’m thinking it’s garbage. Take another deep scoop, swing the coil, no sound. Shake the scoop and look inside. Total shock, my first silver dollar! Right as I took these photos the waves really started churning so it was time to call it a day. 79B130FE-2F44-4662-80E2-E59803C3A7B2.jpegCA5C2DBB-73BE-4864-929E-61A20A5E0388.jpeg

Upvote 37
Damn! Nice big "piece", congratulations

These days that just about a once-in-a lifetime find! Congrats.

Beautiful coin, congrats! :occasion14:

Nice I still remember when I found mine

You'll always remember that one! You're killing it at that beach!

Very nice x3!!!! Excellent find. I've gotten a Morgan and someday I will get one of those but I think those are harder to find than Morgan's!!! Great coin with great art on it! Way to go!

Sweet Peace Dollar I also found a Morgan and yet to find one of those so my bucket awaits Great hunt good to see. Tommy

That's an awesome find! I also found a 1922 Peace Dollar a couple of years ago. I will never forget seeing that monster piece of silver down in the hole. Here's to hoping that you find another one, but they are rare!

Pretty exciting I guess ?
I'm after the GOLD!!!

Congrats on your first Silver dollar. Bet you'll never forget that dig !

Yep. That’s a nice one for sure.Congratulations

Sweet Peace Dollar I also found a Morgan and yet to find one of those so my bucket awaits Great hunt good to see. Tommy

Ty, I haven’t found a Morgan yet so it’s on my large bucket list!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back