What's new

Peach State Arch.

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to let everyone know that Peach State Arch is holding a viewing of local Artifacts in Cartersville Ga if anyone is interested. It is from 8-3 Oct 13 2012. I know I will be there just to view some local stuff. Some will be selling and some will just be showing their personal collections. You can see all the details and get directions on this on their site. Hope to see some of you there, rock
 
Upvote 0
Not sure I can make that one. Be a good show it's a target rich area.
 
Ill take my camera and see if they will let me do some pics for everyone to see on the site. Oh the entry is free in case somebody wants to go.
 
rock said:
Ill take my camera and see if they will let me do some pics for everyone to see on the site. Oh the entry is free in case somebody wants to go.

Thanks for the notification. I can't make it, but it is always good to be informed, just incase.
 
I am sure there are shows for your state. Just google N C state artifact showings and see if any come up.
 
rock said:
I am sure there are shows for your state. Just google N C state artifact showings and see if any come up.

Thanks Rock.
 
This is tomorrow if anyone is going.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom