~~~ A Verse I penned awhile ago , see if ya can relate , it's all a Journey , a Dream , The Nature of Life , is Love ~~~~
From the Dawn of Eden
Unto the Last Thought on your Mind
Like a Wind Blown Seedling
Flying through the Window of Time
You Wander ,,
Leaving on your Journey
in search of your endless Dream .~~~~~~~~~~
The drive of learning ,,
Keeps you always seeking ,,
Alive with yearning ,,
Constant Curiosity ,,, grows to Peaking ,,
The Flame within you ,,
stoked by desires ,,,
to find the answers ,,
Drives you ever onward ,,
Like a high wind ,,, to a Wild fire ~~~~~~~
Growing ,,,
Like a Flame ,, into a Wild Fire
Dreaming ,,, flowing full of desire ~~~~~~~~~
And so by Tomorrow
you'll be Sailing
and you won't even hear these
words I'm speaking ,,
But I know you'll find them somehow
Yes , by tomorrow you'll be Sailing
Meanwhile , my heart will be sinking ~~~
Unknown to me how to mend it now
I can't make you stay
and I can't see my way to go
but I know , if understanding
would just open within us
we'd see our way somehow
to stay together ,,
and be together right now ~~~
" in search of your endless dream "
Like a Wind Blown Seedling
Flying through a Window of Time
You Wander ,,,
is search of ,,,
That perfect dream ,,, ~~~
Tell me what your eyes seek
in all those long miles ,,,
Please just let my Heart Speak ,,,
allow us both ,, our sweetest of Smiles
if I can't love you ,,,
then Love I guess for me ,,,,
just won't ever be ~~~~~
and Yes ,,,
Like a Wind Blown Seedling ,,,
Flying ,,,
Flying through a Window of Time ,,,
You Wander ,,,
in search of your Perfect Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each Wave slides into nothing
on this Island's Shore ,,
Like our love ,, it's there
and then it's no more ,,
Swells just to disappear ,,,
On this Island's Shore ,,,
I can't hold you back ,,
if you want to Leave
and I guess I can stand the Pain
but still ,,, it's killing me ,,,
To Face this departure ,,
once again ,,,
and I shall search my Very Soul
try to find inside , What I have to give you
cause you to not want to go ,,,
Wanderer , listen to me
it's not enough , just to get yourself Free ,,
there's a condition handed down from above
we're afflicted with addiction to love ,,,,
Do you want to try
and live without it
I can't see you living like that
Can you give us a Try
must you doubt it
I can't live a one Man Act
I can't see us without us
Wanderer ,, Listen ,,,
Free,,
is where both of us wish to be
I understand ,,
but that old Road can hold
two as easy
Listen ,,,
shsssshhh ,, quiet now ,,
Listen ,,,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ End . ~~~~~~~~~~~
Seems the Nature of Certain People , to seek out a Relationship with others , from the Stance of " What's in it for Me ? "
A selfish Core Motive , can only bring into their Lives , a Shallow Meaningless Relationship , Bent toward Pain .
( above copyright : " Snowsongs'95 " )