Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll chime in. I don't have any petros where I am at. I have other monuments and markers. I don't know who did the petros or how old they are where you have posted pictures of. Some are obviously pictures that pertain to treasure sites that I or anyone with some background in this venue would recognize as "in the area of" based on some of the other things in the picture.. I certainly hope you are being straight forward in what you know about the places you are giving people. Dtth has been around for a long time on a couple boards, and is a person with good intentions. No ultimate jokes or misdirection. Pass your info on, and let the next one have the chance to be the shock and awe and cite you. There's no glory to be had in this day and age anymore. People are too interested in what's on their cellphone or computer in social media to be distracted by anything that goes against the norm in the land outside the city.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll quote you , : " I certainly hope you are being straight forward in what you know about the places you are giving people. "

You know who I am , and as you mentioned about DTTH , I as well as you and Him , have been on these Board for years .

After Disney swipe my material for the Movie " National Treasure " and their Fake T.V. Series : " Curse of Oak Island "

Both of which you personally , as well as the rest of us long time Partners in the Venue of " Ancientlosttreasure Forum "
Have witnessed ,
You can certainly understand why it is that my " Trust level " should be very low .

We can take it from there , but why bother , this Thread is not about me .

In this time , I release this Factual Material , no longer holding it back , for circumstances have changed , and that again , is a personal
matter .

Intentions ?
Must the Data released , also Require my personal History , as well as intent for laying out Facts ?

Not to argue , simply , I'm trying to Data Dump Information that may Help people later .

Pedro , his last statement in his Didactic : Recover these , for many Families for ten Generations out , will be helped thereby .

That's his Consciousness , despite his Tormentors Aspersions and Frame up .

We can think that out a bit .

Then ask ourselves , " Choices , to what Choice should I make for the dispensation of this Wealth ? "

Would we have a Corrupt Entity with Governing Powers , swipe it , Hoard it , use it for " Power over Others " ?

Well , to help us in that answer , shall we watch a Video of Orby Swanner relating how his life was destroyed by exactly
that scenario ?

Just as mine has suffered ?

Let's take a Look at an Interview with Orby , that The ONFP filmed . He needs no citation from my perspective , but , then again , I lived
through the same Harassment , need I present Citation of my experiences ???

Pfft ,, yeah , right .
enjoy the watch .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have to use a smiley to start posting.:icon_scratch:

I'd explain the Cyber ware used by Lurkers who love to watch me write , but who cares , let 'em play .

It does effect our text attempts .

sorry that I attract that type of attention , it just comes with the Venue .

Lots of folks out there seeking wealth and Fame . we've all seen it .

what I found interesting during one of my Interweb postings , I was networked into , I used my Kali Linux Penetration software
to Boomerang the Culprits ,,,

The details ?

It was N. Koreans ,, ha ha , no kidding .

another Time , Pakistani , They were using " Translate " into Poonjabi , I busted up laughing .

It's not T-net's Fault .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OOooops
left out the best part

It sometimes is a matter of Conflict between SQL and HTTP/s coding on this server .

Techy stuff , I don't have my IT Hat on right now , details are cloudy , but ,, point is , not to worry , ok ?

it straightens itself out .
That's why the occasional Text conflict .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok , back on track

I promised to use some Maps in a prior post .
I think today , that I'm a bit too lazy to boot those up .

so I'll walk us through with directions using text .

Pedro Directed that : Upon " First " sight of these three small Peaks , turn into the Gap Between the Scattered Mountains ,
Heading toward the Caballo Peak .
( again , Cookes Peak's South Face , has the appearence of a Horses Face ( Caballo=Horse )
That Gap , is currently referred to on USGS Maps as " Starvation Draw " as I showed DTTH while we visited .

the Three Peaks are the Tres Hermanas near the Florida Mountains which block the View from the Camino Real of the
three Peaks .

" Look for the Large Spring , do not be Mistaken , for there are other smaller springs , but this is the Largest "

That is now a Rectangular shaped Water Tank at the base of Pony Hills where the First Petroglyphs are located .

( Actually , the first Petros connected to his directions are west and south a bit from Pony Hills , not yet photographed
and posted here )

Several other Petro sites as well , but he keeps us directed to the Four Sites which the others refer to .

Enjoying this ?
Good , I am too , feels good to get this out of me .

whew , like a Skeleton from the closet Man .

I'll get to some Maps , using USGS mostly .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to Oren's obsession to find the Secret of the Depositors of these Artifacts found at Victorio Peak and other sites ,
we have some Videos he Produced of Actual Witnesses to Treasure ,Men who Handled the Bona Fide Articles .

The Two posted on these Pages , Relate Gov.'t interference into their Lives .

and on these pages , You get to read a bit of my own like experiences with that condition of intrusive Gov.'t Agencies .

Note in the first Vid. Posted , the Gentleman relates that Agents showed up , Told him to hand over his Documents for copying,
and that those would be returned to him after they copied them ..

Yet , those Doc.'s were never returned .

The Same here , they stole my Doc.'s .

Thank Gawd , for memory restoration , I'd never be able to relate these details to you the readers .

Just muse the Testimonies of the Men in the Videos , Judgement is your own .

I lived it , so I know their Truth .

As one of them stated about his old Group " All those Guys are now Dead "

I may be the Last on the Men .

if questioned on intent for release , figure it that way . why take it to the Grave ?

It's currently Legal for me to release , However , with the exponential growth and passing of Heinous Laws against Humanity ,
that can end quickly .

Take it from there I suppose , you may not rationalize on the same level as I , but , you can see why I do maintain
this Rationale , you can easily see it , if you've lived through like events in your life .

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok , back on track

I promised to use some Maps in a prior post .
I think today , that I'm a bit too lazy to boot those up .

so I'll walk us through with directions using text .

Pedro Directed that : Upon " First " sight of these three small Peaks , turn into the Gap Between the Scattered Mountains ,
Heading toward the Caballo Peak .
( again , Cookes Peak's South Face , has the appearence of a Horses Face ( Caballo=Horse )
That Gap , is currently referred to on USGS Maps as " Starvation Draw " as I showed DTTH while we visited .

the Three Peaks are the Tres Hermanas near the Florida Mountains which block the View from the Camino Real of the
three Peaks .

" Look for the Large Spring , do not be Mistaken , for there are other smaller springs , but this is the Largest "

That is now a Rectangular shaped Water Tank at the base of Pony Hills where the First Petroglyphs are located .

( Actually , the first Petros connected to his directions are west and south a bit from Pony Hills , not yet photographed
and posted here )

Several other Petro sites as well , but he keeps us directed to the Four Sites which the others refer to .

Enjoying this ?
Good , I am too , feels good to get this out of me .

whew , like a Skeleton from the closet Man .

I'll get to some Maps , using USGS mostly .

Visual help. 2242019 001.JPG

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as a Thank you Ken

I'll post an Artist whose compositions I find awesome ,

" How Come " by Ray ,,, um,,Lamontagne <----<<< Try spelling that on a Hang Over LOL

His lyric and playing style is much as my own , probably why I love his Music , heh heee

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and one more , it's Saturday , add some Light to this Thread with a little Music .

Intermission Folks , with Amos Lee ,,,

Red Rocks Colorado ( best Venue ever )

Live , Amos Lee " Windows are Rolled Down "

try not to fall in love with the Bass Player , She's spoken for ,,, I checked , hee hee .

Verse : " Corn Rows have ,,, companion feel ,,, "

My Gawd , who writes like that ?

Passing a Cornfield , I can see those rows spin like the spokes on a Wagon wheel ,, right now .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post to views ratio is way out of sync folks

Replies: 397
Views: 11,115

Talk People , don't just glean information Man .

If this is interesting enough for you to Lurk , then it as well is Proper to state your opinion .

Owing to my prior statements about People swiping intellectual Material that I post .

I get uncomfortable seeing high Lurker Counts .

it's a Discussion Forum as well , right ?

Next on History Channel's Ancient ,,,,

get it ?

try to speak , ok ?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People are afraid Bad Puppy. They dont want to be Blackballed like you. Some are not as strong as you. They cant walk the path alone. Your Writings are very interesting, i see why people take it. Where else can you get these Truths. I follow your posts for a very long time.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its kinda like clapping in the middle of a great performance. You dont want to disrupt it. + the fear factor of being Rejected.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plus some went all in on the Spanish did all this work. So their EGO'S wont let them accept things. Their greatness is at risk.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People are afraid Bad Puppy. They dont want to be Blackballed like you. Some are not as strong as you. They cant walk the path alone. Your Writings are very interesting, i see why people take it. Where else can you get these Truths. I follow your posts for a very long time.

Fear is how we've been Controlled ,

sorry man , I love the Spine I have , I don't give that up to nuttin .

Blackballed ?

Ha

Scared ?

Ha

That's not it at all .

Let's say it , the Info is Worth Money .

and they lurk to see how it can be used

Evidenced many times on these pages and other sites .

Good to see ya Ken

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was talking more about the the average Joe, not wanting to post for fear of labeled as a out cast and clashing with their egos and that the Spanish did all this work . Oh yes there is a lot to be made off your writings. And yes i agree. i rather have a spine then be a jelly fish. I have been a jelly fish at times, and felt like crap the next day. I rather take a beating and feel that way,then have that jelly fish feeling.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its great to hear from you Bad Puppy. I bet that was one heck of a snow storm up your way. It seems like i can post on Tnet now with out trying all kinds of tricks. Things seem to be back to normal. Got bumped off a few minutes ago. But it came back. I sure hope you can and do make a trip back.:hello:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting the videos Bad Puppy. I had forgot about them. It was very interesting to watch them again and here what had happen to them.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread