What's new

Peice of a plate

Barrydang

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
297
Reaction score
1,160
Golden Thread
0
Location
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has an image on both sides some writing one side shows lion and the other you see the head of a woman wearing a cover over her head and another in the back ground anyone know what this image is of. I havnt seen it but I would think there is something this is copying.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    283.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    265.5 KB · Views: 70
perhaps a very special piece of ceramic, with a coat-of-arms on back, or very likely a maker's mark.
 
Upvote 0
Cool find I find lots of pottery that looks really cool like yours it's hard to find a whole piece.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom