What's new

Pelt I got

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems too nice to me?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8955.webp
    IMG_8955.webp
    692.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_8956.webp
    IMG_8956.webp
    559.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_8957.webp
    IMG_8957.webp
    329.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_9069.webp
    IMG_9069.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Yeah, that's a nice one!

Have had to do some pixel adjustments on my pics for another forum; but the real reason I wanted to post this pic is because I wanted to show you that I tried that suggestion about "locking" the autofocus to get the mib rather than the background and I think I partially succeeded!!! (Now if I can fix my lighting issues....). Anywho, thanks! You help me ID mibs AND teach me photography!!!:occasion14:
 
Oh yeah, that last pic is great! That's probably the best pic of a marble I've seen you post.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom