What's new

Pelt Pair

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The marble on the right is one I already had; I took a gamble on the one on the left because in the posted pics it looked more olive than light brown. I'm pretty happy that to me, in hand, it appears much more in keeping with the base color of the mib I already had. An interesting pair in my book.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9379.webp
    IMG_9379.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_9378.webp
    IMG_9378.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9380.webp
    IMG_9380.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_9381.webp
    IMG_9381.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
Very nice...
 
Cool, seems like a lot of those are swirled a bit more, not just the regular ribbon pattern.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom