What's new

Pelt

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm assuming a six finger? Next one has a thin orange strip on the white; third one is like a half of a pelt! Last one has a clear base; just a regular 'bo? It is rather striking to me even if common. Tx.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7995.webp
    IMG_7995.webp
    436.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_7996.webp
    IMG_7996.webp
    557.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_7997.webp
    IMG_7997.webp
    703 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_7998.webp
    IMG_7998.webp
    567.1 KB · Views: 97
Yep, first is 6-ribbon pelt. Next is odd with the orange ribbon. 3rd is a pelt, sometimes they are that way for some reason. Last is nice... I think it's in the clown family, don't I see some yellow blended in there on the red ribbon?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom