What's new

Peltier Patches

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty much the extent of my PPP's. All pretty common I would assume; other than the comic one Sandi (hard to see last in first row). I do question whether the one to the left of it is a PPP at all?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8179.webp
    IMG_8179.webp
    463.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_8180.webp
    IMG_8180.webp
    440.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_8181.webp
    IMG_8181.webp
    411.4 KB · Views: 141
Nice! The one you questioned is pelt. Bottom left is a cool one!

Revisiting bottom left. Is that a Bruiser? (thinking only blue ones are...but just curious.)
 
I think a bruiser has a blue base or rarely green with a brownish or black patch. This looks like a dark base with the colored patch. I'm not even sure that one is a pelt, maybe closer pics would help. I don't know that it would fit the bill for a bruiser though.
 
Is there a finite number of ppp color combos (other than hybrids)?
 
I'm sure there is a finite number, but I'm not sure if anyone knows it. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom