D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Thot I'd share my Peltier pee wees to date. Left row are the rainbos (missing the red thus far); then top row: Woverine and Patriot. Next two Christmas trees and finally two burnt girl scouts. Not sure how many other pee wees I am missing? Attachments IMG_9492.webp 47.9 KB · Views: 105
Thot I'd share my Peltier pee wees to date. Left row are the rainbos (missing the red thus far); then top row: Woverine and Patriot. Next two Christmas trees and finally two burnt girl scouts. Not sure how many other pee wees I am missing?
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Mar 10, 2018 #2 Sweet! Some of those are kinda hard to find. Last edited: Mar 10, 2018