What's new

Peltier

Road Dog

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
815
Reaction score
393
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
I don't mess with Pelts much. Here are two interesting ones I think.
 

Attachments

  • DSC05721.webp
    DSC05721.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 84
OH MY! Again, haven't been at this all that long but sure looks like two very NICE mibs... Both National Line Rainbo Peltiers. 1st: Peltier Ketchup and Mustard; and, second Peltier Liberty. Cheese is the pro here; he will weigh in I am sure.
 
Last edited:
Sweet pelts! You got them right Moxie! I wish I could say that I don't mess with a certain type much, but I just can't seem to turn away from any of them much, except new and contemps.
Road Dog is more of a pro than I am! :D
 
Thanks ya'll. I used to collect heavy into Akros . I had a lot of Marble King. Some of all the other makes. Sold a bunch years ago and now just do the Slags. Appreciate the vote of confidence Cheese.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom