What's new

Pelts

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some random peltier rainbos. The two darker based mibs are surprisingly translucent. I was hoping for a pair on the swirly ones but swirl is going in the opposite direction! (Gonna settle for close enough). And a pretty nice Tracer. (I can't recall if a Tracer is an NLR or a Rainbo?):icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0036.webp
    IMG_0036.webp
    142.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0038.webp
    IMG_0038.webp
    93.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0039.webp
    IMG_0039.webp
    110 KB · Views: 102
Nice! I think the tracers were late NLRs, almost tweeners. I like the swirly blue ones.
 
Not marbles

Not marbles; but still nice little round(ish) beauties from my Vermont backyard!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0034.webp
    IMG_0034.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 95
Hey, they're round and colorful and, well, nothing like marbles at all really, but who cares! Nice peaches :D ;D I hope mine produce well next year... dang late freeze knocked all the little ones off my tree this spring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom