What's new

Pendant and stone ID.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Anyone have an idea how old this is and if the stone is real? :dontknow:
Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1101.webp
    IMG_1101.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_1102.webp
    IMG_1102.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1103.webp
    IMG_1103.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1104.webp
    IMG_1104.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1105.webp
    IMG_1105.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 205
Is the "stone" cracked? If so I would guess it is probably cut glass, late 1800s-early 1900s costume jewelry. May have been gold plated at one time. I just cant see a precious stone being set in a non-precious metal. I am by no means an expert on jewelry though. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Stone is cracked and your thought about a "precious stone would most likely be set in precious metal" makes sense to me. Thank you. :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom