Gene Mean Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 22, 2016 Messages 2,947 Reaction score 6,974 Golden Thread 0 Location Central NJ Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 350 Equinox 800 Eyeballs Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 19, 2018 #1 I found this dime-sized pendant at an old church. Does anyone know the symbol? The reverse is stamped Sterling. Thanks. GM Attachments 20180419_155225.webp 875.1 KB · Views: 110 Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
I found this dime-sized pendant at an old church. Does anyone know the symbol? The reverse is stamped Sterling. Thanks. GM
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 19, 2018 #2 Alpha Omicron Pi sorority? Upvote 0
Gene Mean Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 22, 2016 Messages 2,947 Reaction score 6,974 Golden Thread 0 Location Central NJ Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 350 Equinox 800 Eyeballs Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 24, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Charlie P. (NY) said: Alpha Omicron Pi sorority? Click to expand... Thanks for that. I'll send the sorority an email and pic to see what they know. Upvote 0
Charlie P. (NY) said: Alpha Omicron Pi sorority? Click to expand... Thanks for that. I'll send the sorority an email and pic to see what they know.