What's new

Pennies can be exhausting!

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Especially when you're trying to reach a goal in the 11th hour! Had to go thru $90 worth at the casino to get the last nine wheaties to make 500 for the year. Averages are really down versus earlier this year, but I made it!

Wheaties: 1940-S, 1944, 1945-S (2), 1946, 1950-D, 1953, 1957-D (2)

Canadian: 1971, 1973, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1987, 1991, 1999 (2), 2005

Foreign: Ireland, 2 euro cents, 2007, my first euro coin from the Emerald Isle.

Plus more penny machines are disappearing. 2008 may be the last time I'll be able to penny hunt in a casino. THE END IS NIGH!
 
Upvote 0
Congrats!
and darn!
I hate those ticket machines - they are nothing but computers and the odds can be adjusted with a mouse click.
 
yeah, computer slots are complete bullshit. But then casinos in general are designed to rip you off so I'm glad my vice is CRHing and not gambling =P

And yes, pennies can get VERY exhausting. I have gone through ALOT of them and often experienced penny fatigue. They aren't even that profitable to search when you take the time into consideration (unless you have a machine) but they are addicting...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom