What's new

Pennies, quarters, & halves

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Pennies, quarters, & halves

Yesterday, I picked up a box of quarters and $9.50 in hand rolled cents from my bank and $38 in halves from various banks while running errands. The halves yielded nothing. I got four wheats and a '45 Canadian King George VI cent from the pennies. And the box of quarters only netted me nine Bicentennials.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0371_1_1.webp
    IMG_0371_1_1.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 0
Re: Pennies, quarters, & halves

I would throw the Bi's back they have a really high mintage .They are cool to look at but unless they are BU they have no premium.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Pennies, quarters, & halves

golden silver said:
I would throw the Bi's back they have a really high mintage .They are cool to look at but unless they are BU they have no premium.

Golden Silver
I keep the Bi's because I'm in a race with a co-worker to see who can get 1000 first. He's got 980+ while I'm at 936. When I reach my goal I'll probably offer them to him at a slight premium. If he says "No" then I'll just cash them in and add the money to my CRH fund.
 
Re: Pennies, quarters, & halves

I have seen people selling them on ebay if you have enough of them, people will bid
 
Re: Pennies, quarters, & halves

Goes4ever said:
I have seen people selling them on ebay if you have enough of them, people will bid

Not a bad idea, I want to get rid of $40 worth. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom