- #1
Thread Owner
All I Can Find out about the Place. It was Originally a Barn.
Was it Round inside Llke a Silo ?
For the Last 40ish Years I Remember Walking into a Place that was Shaped like a silo.
It had at Least One tier With a Banister where you could Look Down on the Floor, Maybe 2
& A Wide Staircase That Lead to th Floor
The Floor Was going Wild ! Not Sure If Slam Dancing Or Just Wild from Overcrowding.
Sadly , Even though I Remember This Like it was Just yesterday,
It's Foggy, Like I was Either Extremely Stoned,as
I'm not sure it was Real or a Very Vivid Dream that Stays with Me all These Years
1985
1987
1990
Was it Round inside Llke a Silo ?

For the Last 40ish Years I Remember Walking into a Place that was Shaped like a silo.
It had at Least One tier With a Banister where you could Look Down on the Floor, Maybe 2
& A Wide Staircase That Lead to th Floor
The Floor Was going Wild ! Not Sure If Slam Dancing Or Just Wild from Overcrowding.

Sadly , Even though I Remember This Like it was Just yesterday,
It's Foggy, Like I was Either Extremely Stoned,as
I'm not sure it was Real or a Very Vivid Dream that Stays with Me all These Years

1985
1987
1990
Last edited:







