What's new

Penny Box

snake35

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
918
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Virginia
Went through a penny box last night. I can not help it I love wheat's! I only found seven wheat's 1939, 1941, 1944, 1953, two 1955d and a 1956d I did pull 683 copper pennies though. I am close to having fifty dollars face in copper pennies. I plan on trying them on e-bay.
 
Upvote 0
AINT NO PROBLEM WITH LOVIN WHEAT WE ALL HAVE OUR ADDICTION THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE. GOOD FINDS.

-GOLDEN SILVER
 
Let us know how your ebay sale goes on the copper.

You may want to wait until copper goes bck up a little thouhg. It has been trounced the last two weeks, along with silver.

I've been averagaing about 17% copper and 7 wheats per box. 683 coppers (27%) is amazing. Keep getting those boxes! :-)
 
jrf30 said:
Let us know how your ebay sale goes on the copper.

You may want to wait until copper goes bck up a little thouhg. It has been trounced the last two weeks, along with silver.

I've been averagaing about 17% copper and 7 wheats per box. 683 coppers (27%) is amazing. Keep getting those boxes! :-)

I guess I've been getting some good boxes. ;D Been averaging 26% copper and 17 wheats a box. Just dumped today, will have to pick up a couple boxes tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom