What's new

Pensacola, Fl - ok to go detecting?

Sandscoopdan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
361
Reaction score
155
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am going to Pensacola Florida to stay in a beach house with family. Is it ok to use a metal detector on the beach there?
Thank you,
D
 
Upvote 0
Good cause my Sis just bought a condo down there. I am going t need beach lessons :thumbsup: Good luck!
 
Probably a good idea to stay out of Ft Pickens with the detector. Pretty sure it's still a state park. Been 32 yrs since I moved from there.
 
That is nice that ur sis bought a condo there. I'll find out when were going and maybe I can meet up with ya. Have a cup of coffee waiting for the sun to come up and then do some detecting in the 3-5ft water area. Hopefully I will have my scuba cert and gear by then....I don't know. It will all depend on how soon I can convince the wife to let me spend the $$$
 
We will be staying at the Summer Beach Blues beach house in Santa Rosa Villa Estates. Looks like a nice beach there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom