People Vanishing In Clusters, Unexplained – What’s Happening? (Video)

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was not the rapture. It was not pot from Colorado. It was clearly due to excessive bean ingestion, they exploded so thoroughly not a spot was left! Or aliens.

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was not the rapture. It was not pot from Colorado. It was clearly due to excessive bean ingestion, they exploded so thoroughly not a spot was left! Or aliens.

LMAO! Man, you caused me to spew my hot tea out my nose! Ouch. Hey, maybe that will cure this case of swine flu I've had since New Years!

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Project blue beam has been testing this technology for many years. Some claim that is actually what alien abductions are, is the government testing their teleport device for the simulated rapture, or on the other side of the conspiracy a alien overlord ushering a new world order. lol its kinda ridiculous but stranger things have happened. The movie the 4th kind is actually true to a point. It is actually a experiment run by the gov to use and research this technology. Its easier to use a small out of the way town since most people wont believe what the country folk say. Hey dont shoot the messenger.

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Project blue beam has been testing this technology for many years. Some claim that is actually what alien abductions are, is the government testing their teleport device for the simulated rapture, or on the other side of the conspiracy a alien overlord ushering a new world order. lol its kinda ridiculous but stranger things have happened. The movie the 4th kind is actually true to a point. It is actually a experiment run by the gov to use and research this technology. Its easier to use a small out of the way town since most people wont believe what the country folk say. Hey dont shoot the messenger.

Man, Mr. 5and10, you be givin' me the cold chills with that Government alien abduction theory and all.

Once I saw a Psychologist on TV who says an alien abduction experience is what happens when someone actually remembers (and dreams) of their own birth. They always remember being warm and cozy and then a bright white light appears in the room and they are drawn toward the light against their will...(the birth canal and the delivery room).

Then they are lying on an exam table with creatures looking down at them. The creatures are always grey or green...the color of hospital scrub suits. They are always described as having big eyes, a bump for a nose and a slit for mouth...just as someone would look in the surgical masks the delivery teams wear. The eyes and head look bigger because newborns have weak eye lenses that give everything a "fisheye" lens look that is out of proportion as the hospital staff looks down upon them.

And the abductees always claim the aliens put something in their nose...which is that device they use to clear the baby's sinuses. Then they claim the aliens do something very painful to their belly button area...which is the doctor cutting the umbilical cord. And the whole time the abductees say they are screaming their heads off and their abductors ignore them, just as newborns experience. Then it ends with them back in their beds, nice and cozy...Hope he is right and it is not a Government project!

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Think my little post went missing too. Getting strange around here. Maybe I didn't really do it. Guess I really am getting old...

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey did'nt you guys ever see that movie maximum overdrive ? you know when all machines went terminator on humans because of aliens hidden in the tail of a comet that the earth just happened to be passing through...yeah well, it IS aliens, hidden in the tail of comet ison, the comet got baked by the sun, but the tail made it and we are in it...so yeah watch out for the anal probes...you have been warned!

Mike

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..............Time and dimension travel is strictly clothing optional after all. ...........

Busted!

Now you also know why I only go into the past!

There is no past there is no future,there is only NOW,

the afore mentioned are in the mind only,the only thing

real is NOW! You can think,just don't get stuck in your

thinking!

So I'm no good at making jokes .......................... :dontknow:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok here we go in 1997 after the flood in Yosemite wuz closed for some time. I took my wife up there for a weekend while I wuz workin and then it happened. we where almost done that day and was ready to leave back to Fresno. no warden. we all called for her but nothing.OK this women had been gone for 6 hours where in the hell is she?all of us including park rangers started looking but only for 1 hour.:icon_scratch: all of a sudden she showed up walking up hill frum the creek. freakin out out I said where have you been? with a big smile she said reading her book.:BangHead: 7 hours B.S. Guys she aint been the same since.:dontknow:

Let's face it - MDing isn't sexy.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok here we go in 1997 after the flood in Yosemite wuz closed for some time. I took my wife up there for a weekend while I wuz workin and then it happened. we where almost done that day and was ready to leave back to Fresno. no warden. we all called for her but nothing.OK this women had been gone for 6 hours where in the hell is she?all of us including park rangers started looking but only for 1 hour.:icon_scratch: all of a sudden she showed up walking up hill frum the creek. freakin out out I said where have you been? with a big smile she said reading her book.:BangHead: 7 hours B.S. Guys she aint been the same since.:dontknow:
ok now I know that replies get deleted. my hope is that my thoughts don't don't get deleted also. the warden (my wife) read this and watched the video and says I aint dumb but something did happen so open yur eyes . oh by the way I aint as dumb as I spell:coffee2:

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I'm no good at making jokes .......................... :dontknow:

I thought it was funny...I thought it was funny "then"...And I think it's funny "now"...and I will probably think it was funny tomorrow...if anyone reads that post next month, will they be reading it "now' next month?...or will it be "then" as far as "now" exists right now, or is there only "now" next month as well?

...anyway, I thought it was funny

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 4th dimension theory is interesting. Hard telling what could be in another dimension, right here on earth.

Someone/thing figures out how to travel between......who knows. All I know for sure, is we know very little.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think my little post went missing too. Getting strange around here. Maybe I didn't really do it. Guess I really am getting old...

That happens (all of the above).

Maybe get a new avatar:

pl_playlist_f.jpg

:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey did'nt you guys ever see that movie maximum overdrive ? you know when all machines went terminator on humans because of aliens hidden in the tail of a comet that the earth just happened to be passing through...yeah well, it IS aliens, hidden in the tail of comet ison, the comet got baked by the sun, but the tail made it and we are in it...so yeah watch out for the anal probes...you have been warned!

Mike

ROFL!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
hummm... let's say, and this is just an example that perhaps my ex-wife just happened to go missing at a national park.

And there is no trace of her.

Would any of the data be admissible in court as, and this is just speculation, as a viable defense?

Errr. I mean an alibi?

Wait, I mean as a reasonable explanation as to her disappearance?

Not, that anything would happen...just wondering.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If you were last seen with her GIB,now a days you most likely would be charged.Innocent until proven guilty you know.Whoops did I say that,I mean Guilty until proven innocent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread