What's new

Pepe Le Pew Stopped by today.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pepe Le' Pew Stopped by today.

Fifth box was a complete and utter failure..... :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Pepe Le' Pew Stopped by today.

Hang in there. It will get better.
 
Re: Pepe Le' Pew Stopped by today.

dave5710 said:
Hang in there. It will get better.

I am not dis-illusioned, I know that only one box a week is not the optium number if I want to find any type of quantity of silver.
With that said, it is almost like the lottery, I can't wait to open up the box and start looking for enders.
Besides, it doesn't cost me anything unless I actually find some. No Wait, I guess I come out ahead of the game if I find some.. :laughing7:
 
Re: Pepe Le' Pew Stopped by today.

true...hope ur next box is loaded w/ silver!
keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom