Bassbro33 Tenderfoot Joined May 11, 2024 Messages 3 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 May 11, 2024 #1 Pepsi Bottle from I believe the 60s. Dug in Bell Co Ky. Frakes Area. Attachments 20240511_180437.webp 381.1 KB · Views: 137 Upvote 26
E-Trac-Ohio Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 9, 2020 Messages 10,278 Reaction score 23,269 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus XP Deus 2 Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 12, 2024 #2 Nice one !
J jose159 Full Member Joined Jul 15, 2021 Messages 198 Reaction score 408 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Pa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2024 #3 Thats pretty darn cool! I love finding old bottles.
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,195 Reaction score 15,847 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 12, 2024 #4 I remember those. Nice find.
cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 May 12, 2024 #5 Bassbro33 said: Pepsi Bottle from I believe the 60s. Dug in Bell Co Ky. Frakes Area. Click to expand... Nice!!
Bassbro33 said: Pepsi Bottle from I believe the 60s. Dug in Bell Co Ky. Frakes Area. Click to expand... Nice!!
antmike915 Silver Member Joined Apr 20, 2020 Messages 3,173 Reaction score 7,043 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 12, 2024 #6 Very nice 👌
Digger RJ Platinum Member Joined Aug 24, 2017 Messages 22,153 Reaction score 37,830 Golden Thread 1 Location SW Missouri/Oklahoma 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800; XP Deus 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2024 #7 Bassbro33 said: Pepsi Bottle from I believe the 60s. Dug in Bell Co Ky. Frakes Area. Click to expand... Nice!!! Congrats!!!
Bassbro33 said: Pepsi Bottle from I believe the 60s. Dug in Bell Co Ky. Frakes Area. Click to expand... Nice!!! Congrats!!!
billb Gold Member Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 5,910 Reaction score 14,196 Golden Thread 1 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Excalibur2,,silver sabre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2024 #8 Nice work Congratulations