Peralta Stones Hart Map

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cuzimloony

In your previous post where you quoted what Loke wrote in " Wagoner lost ledge " thread, if you read that thread better, I was asking him few posts after " how he is so sure i gave him wrong coordinates if he was never looking for it, only because I told him they are wrong ? " .
So, who was born first, the egg or the chicken? Tell me I'm wrong and a liar after you will do your research. That would been the logical result.

Last edited:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dredgernaut
Also it's better from my part to leave out pictures which are not visible or recognizable for all the readers. The imagination make more beautiful images than any other image in the real world.
I don't really know what to say to that. I have read many things and subscribe to almost none of it.. if I followed any of those books or maps I would not be where I am... you have also mentioned before that I searched for another party. I hunt for my self.. self funded as well.. and I live 2000 miles away.. lol.. But I guess you stick with your imagination. And I'll stick with boots on the ground in the real world. Which I like reality better anyway... it gets me home... And for all those lost mines that you speak of that you know where they are. You have come forward with nothing. Not even identifiable pictures.. Ever. Between you and BB all the lost mines and treasures in the world have already been located.. including how many mines in each place.. and what is there... post 27 of this thread got me started... but I always enjoy your honest opinion.. sorry I am being such a jerk.... Just saying..

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't really know what to say to that. I have read many things and subscribe to almost none of it.. if I followed any of those books or maps I would not be where I am... you have also mentioned before that I searched for another party. I hunt for my self.. self funded as well.. and I live 2000 miles away.. lol.. But I guess you stick with your imagination. And I'll stick with boots on the ground in the real world. Which I like reality better anyway... it gets me home... And for all those lost mines that you speak of that you know where they are. You have come forward with nothing. Not even identifiable pictures.. Ever. Between you and BB all the lost mines and treasures in the world have already been located.. including how many mines in each place.. and what is there... post 27 of this thread got me started... but I always enjoy your honest opinion.. sorry I am being such a jerk.... Just saying..
Dreg
I like you as a treasure hunter, even you are not understanding some things, you are a warrior and you are trying hard to prove true your beliefs.
BTW, I'm not like BB, my claims would sound much crazy than BB's. But this because few people know the truth and what realy is going out there. They are reading my posts and know i'm right.
" Not Peralta ", a Tnet member who passed away in 2017, and who was partner with Bob Ward for a while and after found a rich Mexican gold mine in the Superstitions, wrote in one thread :
" . MY HATS OFF TO YOU Marius,I wanted to wait awhile to see if people would actually care enough to pay attention to what you were saying, I did but I already knew the truth,thats why my hats off to you,and that's why I know what you were saying was true. your friend .NP "

I wish one day you can learn the truth.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i like you too bud.. thankyou for such a kind opinion of me.. i have been called much worse... recently, lol.. and i will tip my hat to you also. i appreciate your opinions and ideas,, sometimes i even try to understand them... .. but some times you come off a little conceded or are quick to say if someone is wrong or right. or are lying or not.. hence post 27.. and you think people will change their minds after seeing your posts or pics.. i also believe i know something but without the proof i have nothing. other than theory... but i do NOT say if some one is right or wrong or lying.... because their idea is different than mine... sorry. i did not need to or mean to jump your case.. but expect an occasional uprising..
post away my friend, . and for the record .. i hope one day we will all learn the truth..
ps. sorry for the loss of np

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i like you too bud.. thankyou for such a kind opinion of me.. i have been called much worse... recently, lol.. and i will tip my hat to you also. i appreciate your opinions and ideas,, sometimes i even try to understand them... .. but some times you come off a little conceded or are quick to say if someone is wrong or right. or are lying or not.. hence post 27.. and you think people will change their minds after seeing your posts or pics.. i also believe i know something but without the proof i have nothing. other than theory... but i do NOT say if some one is right or wrong or lying.... because their idea is different than mine... sorry. i did not need to or mean to jump your case.. but expect an occasional uprising..
post away my friend, . and for the record .. i hope one day we will all learn the truth..
The post #27 was a comment made for what was wrote by Bad-Company in comparison with what I knew from my research. If she or her friend believe I was called them " liars " , which were not lies at all, I call them to jump in and to tell I'm wrong .
I would be wrong only if she was talking about a different region, which to me seems almost impossible.

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
Searched that person. He is a lost Duchman mine researcher.
Peralta Stones Hart Map has nothing to do with the lost Duchman mine!
That was Complete and utter BS about the so called Peralta Stones which in fact are Jesuit made Stone Maps.. And they have everything to do with the LDM, because the LDM wasn't a Peralta Mine it was a Jesuit Mine associated with 8 other mines in the same canyon. The canyon that the Jesuits found the gold in was referred to as the Canon Fresco Canyon because of its Sculptures in the canyon sides and the other Art work in the canyon. The Latin Heart also known as the Scared Heart is quite real and is the center point in the canyon where the LDM sits. Before you state It Has Nothing to do with the LDM You had better prove it. "How do I know"? Been there.

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
Bad-Company

From what I know the only heart visible close to the treasures of gold bars and another kind, is in this real photo.
View attachment 1985242
This heart it's about 70 feet large and is embedded on the " Indian warrior head " landmark. Maybe you have heard of this landmark in a Geronimo's story. This heart also resembles the breast of the Sleeping Lady landmark, which with little imagination you can see " her " reclining it's head to the right.
The heart from the stone trail map, it's a virtual heart, like the stone Latin heart map too. They don't exist to see them as heart landmarks,‎ ‎but only if you use your imagination and connect some consecutive rocks which are on the mountain.
Heart Map not Hart

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
Bad-Company

From what I know the only heart visible close to the treasures of gold bars and another kind, is in this real photo.
View attachment 1985242
This heart it's about 70 feet large and is embedded on the " Indian warrior head " landmark. Maybe you have heard of this landmark in a Geronimo's story. This heart also resembles the breast of the Sleeping Lady landmark, which with little imagination you can see " her " reclining it's head to the right.
The heart from the stone trail map, it's a virtual heart, like the stone Latin heart map too. They don't exist to see them as heart landmarks,‎ ‎but only if you use your imagination and connect some consecutive rocks which are on the mountain.
Ah, No, wrong again.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
That was Complete and utter BS about the so called Peralta Stones which in fact are Jesuit made Stone Maps.. And they have everything to do with the LDM, because the LDM wasn't a Peralta Mine it was a Jesuit Mine associated with 8 other mines in the same canyon. The canyon that the Jesuits found the gold in was referred to as the Canon Fresco Canyon because of its Sculptures in the canyon sides and the other Art work in the canyon. The Latin Heart also known as the Scared Heart is quite real and is the center point in the canyon where the LDM sits. Before you state It Has Nothing to do with the LDM You had better prove it. "How do I know"? Been there.
Gary,
I have a honest question for you. Why are YOU wanting to tie the LDM to the stone maps?
I doubt very much that Waltz ever heard of the stone maps.
According to legend, the LDM was started by the Peralta, and was just started about the time the massacre happened…. Just prior.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You been there? And then how didn't see you?:tongue3:
You are right and wrong, because IMHO the stone maps are Jesuit made and the stone maps have nothing to do with the LDM and the LDM was a Peralta mine.
Just to make clear some things. The Jesuits while were hiding their church treasure in three ancient mines, found two gold outcrops in the region and worked them for a short time. After making the maps and was time to go, the Jesuits covered them and marked that two new mines on the stone maps, one it's the upper dot in circle symbol in front of the Horse of Santa Fe stone map ( the same upper dot in the Priest stone map ) and the other it's the dot in the circle symbol in the heart cavity, below the adjustable stone heart from the Trail map. At the time the Jesuits were in the region, the LDM inclined shaft was alredy there, opened and worked by the Peralta's ancenstors, but the Jesuits left it like was in regards to don't rise suspicions that would prove they have some activities in the region. The LDM it's not depicted in any stone map.
Now, the first Peraltas who were in the region, in the process to find some ancient mines which hold tons of gold bars, found many gold outcrops and a rich silver deposit. Precisely, they found 16 gold outcrops and 1 silver deposit. Then made two maps, one for the King of Spain with 13 mines ( Cuenta del Oro map ), and one for themselfs with 3 gold mines and 1 silver mine ( Peralta-Fish map). One mine from the Fish map it's the LDM inclined shaft, another it's the Jenkins lost gold ( aka NP mine ), another it's the gold mine found and lost by Dale Howard, and the silver mine it's that known as Antelope ( sheep ) mine. The descendans of the first Peraltas found and worked another 5 mines but only 3 were worth working.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone confused clay diggings with gold diggings :dontknow:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Someone confused clay diggings with gold diggings :dontknow:
Sounds like maybe the confusion is maybe just you markmar.
Or … were you mocking a user?

Since once again, no backup is provided with all those claims you make, they have no weight, empty, zip, nada ….
You could be right on some of it, or wrong just as easy….

On a side note, I hope you and the rest of T-net, have a joyful holiday season. 👍
Idahodutch

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
Gary,
I have a honest question for you. Why are YOU wanting to tie the LDM to the stone maps?
I doubt very much that Waltz ever heard of the stone maps.
According to legend, the LDM was started by the Peralta, and was just started about the time the massacre happened…. Just prior.
Because the LDM and the Latin Heart (NOT HART), aka Sacred Heart are in the same North Trending canyon. Something you missed? Peralta's? Let me tell you something Junior, first of all "There is Nothing proving the Peralta's had anything to do with Arizona period end of story".... Waltz and no one else heard about the Stone Maps until Tumlinson found them ... But guess what? Those Original Stone Maps are quite real..... According to Whose Legend? There is about 900 Legends out there but only One is right.. Truth is, I am still the only person Alive that has seen both the LDM up close and Personal and the Latin Heart, same way. You might want to search my Pictures on here and other writings. And I have 40 yrs Dutch Hunting to back me up!

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
You been there? And then how didn't see you?:tongue3:
You are right and wrong, because IMHO the stone maps are Jesuit made and the stone maps have nothing to do with the LDM and the LDM was a Peralta mine.
Just to make clear some things. The Jesuits while were hiding their church treasure in three ancient mines, found two gold outcrops in the region and worked them for a short time. After making the maps and was time to go, the Jesuits covered them and marked that two new mines on the stone maps, one it's the upper dot in circle symbol in front of the Horse of Santa Fe stone map ( the same upper dot in the Priest stone map ) and the other it's the dot in the circle symbol in the heart cavity, below the adjustable stone heart from the Trail map. At the time the Jesuits were in the region, the LDM inclined shaft was alredy there, opened and worked by the Peralta's ancenstors, but the Jesuits left it like was in regards to don't rise suspicions that would prove they have some activities in the region. The LDM it's not depicted in any stone map.
Now, the first Peraltas who were in the region, in the process to find some ancient mines which hold tons of gold bars, found many gold outcrops and a rich silver deposit. Precisely, they found 16 gold outcrops and 1 silver deposit. Then made two maps, one for the King of Spain with 13 mines ( Cuenta del Oro map ), and one for themselfs with 3 gold mines and 1 silver mine ( Peralta-Fish map). One mine from the Fish map it's the LDM inclined shaft, another it's the Jenkins lost gold ( aka NP mine ), another it's the gold mine found and lost by Dale Howard, and the silver mine it's that known as Antelope ( sheep ) mine. The descendans of the first Peraltas found and worked another 5 mines but only 3 were worth w

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
Why does every fool copy and paste each others post? Is it out of Frustration because they have nothing to show from sitting behind a desk watching real Prospectors out in the field? roflmfao! Is it a mental thing or an ego trip or are they still sniffing glue while nibbling on crayons? Inquiring Minds need to know lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions