PERFECT MAGNIFYING GLASS FOR DETECTING FOR SALE...GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For sale the perfect magnifying glass for metal detecting use in or out of the field. It comes with 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x, 10x, 11x and 12x power on a rotating wheel that looks into position.

Includes a locked closed position to protect the lenses.

VERY WELL MADE...

It is 3.5 inches in diameter and just a hair over 5/8" thick. Weighs 2.1 ozs

These can be carried in your pocket or your pouch and used to check the jewelers mark, dates on coins, Kt of gold or what ever you wish to check.... The only place I personally would not carry it is in salt water....

Waltex 5x-12x Magnifier #7562
Revolving
8 Different Optical Lens
Optical Grade Lens
25mm x 25mm each Lens

I bought a box of these from a store going out of business so I have quite a few of them for any that are interested... As soon as i saw them I knew they are perfect for detecting......

$6.00 Each PLUS $6.25 FOR SHIPPING.....I SHIP PRIORITY MAIL.......$6.25 includes shipping for up to 3 magnifying glasses

ADD $1.00 EXTRA IF YOU WANT INSURANCE.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS ON YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT IF YOU PAY WITH PAYPAL, AS WELL AS HOW MANY YOU ORDERED JUST SO THERE ARE NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS

PAYPAL address is [email protected]..... I will also except postal money orders and walmart money orders if you can't use paypal.....

WALTEXMag002-1.jpg

WALTEXMag003-1.jpg

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: PERFECT MAGNITFYING GLASS FOR METAL DETECTING IN OR OUT OF THE FIELD FOR SALE

I'll take it. I've been looking for one.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: PERFECT MAGNITFYING GLASS FOR METAL DETECTING IN OR OUT OF THE FIELD FOR SALE

Charles funds received, it will be shipped......Thanks :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

All that ordered and paid by Paypal have been boxed up for shipment. I also have a list of those who ordered and are going to pay by money order or cash......All orders after this that hit my paypal will have to be for the new price.....I'm very sorry but the paypal fees, and delivery confirmation cause this......

It is still well worth the additional $1.50 cost..............

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other

Still available? If so, hold me one please .. I will fire a Paypal off to you later in the day. Thanks!

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

creskol said:
Still available? If so, hold me one please .. I will fire a Paypal off to you later in the day. Thanks!

25 sold, I still have over 75 available............. I will post when I am down to 25......

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just counted, 99 still available .........

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other

creskol said:

Payment just sent via Paypal . Thanks!

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

creskol said:
creskol said:

Payment just sent via Paypal . Thanks!

got your order and just boxed it up....thanks

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: PERFECT MAGNIFYING GLASS FOR METAL DETECTING IN OR OUT OF THE FIELD FOR SALE

All Paypal orders placed by 7:00 am EST this morning have been shipped via Priority mail.....You should have them by Fri or Sat depending on where you live.

I have not shipped any cash/money order orders yet....Mainly because I haven't received the letters yet. ;D They should be appearing soon and I will ship them out as sooon as I can...

These make nice stocking stuffers or gifts for you hunting partner or club prizes/door prizes.. :wink:

The largest order I received so far is for 6

At last count I was at 90, when I am down to less then 50 the price may go up $1.00......

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: PERFECT MAGNIFYING GLASS FOR METAL DETECTING IN OR OUT OF THE FIELD FOR SALE

As of this posting I have shipped all Paypal orders, as well as money orders and cash orders......send me an IM if yours has not arrived, I used delivery confirmation on all......

If you got one and you like it post message here and let me know......

I still have over 60 of them left......

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter said:
These make nice stocking stuffers or gifts for you, hunting partner, or club prizes/door prizes.. :wink:

That's the truth! I highly recommend you order before the magnifiers are all gone. Ordered mine over Thanksgiving, T_H shipped out Friday the 26th and I received today, 30th. They're much bigger than pictured and I'm very well pleased with mine.
Laie_98.gif

F

Felinepeachy

I got mine right away after I ordered it. I couldn't post due to the Big Tnet Crash of 2010! Anyway, I LOVE it! Thanks TH, you are great to do business with. :hello2: :headbang:

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you ladies............

These make great "Stocking Stuffers" ........................

As of 7:30 am Nov 30 I still have over 60 left .........

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Mine came yesterday, 29 Nov. Really a good deal. I bought 5 of them. One for me, one for the wife and three for friends. They work well. Thank you TH.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Received mine T.H. :thumbsup: sorry I couldn't post earlier since the site was down. Thanks, Charlie

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With site down I know it was hard......I am glad all like them, they are great for our hobby, I have not had anyone who received one complain about the mags or the cost......... ;D

Even with the orders I received today I still have over 60 available so any reading this, they are still available....

ddjames

Aug 30, 2009
Rural Palmyra, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer, Whites V3i, Whites TRX pinpointer, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great transaction. Great product. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread