What's new

Perfume Button, 1865 Indian, 1916 Buffalo & Other Relics

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to get a few short hunts in this week. The highlights were the perfume button (it would've had cloth on the inside & women would put perfume on it & sometimes give it to their love to remember them) and an 1865 Indian head penny. I sure am loving the cooler weather! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476663736.480202.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476663754.542414.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476663767.046762.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476663780.714016.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476663798.575622.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476663816.776859.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476663836.545639.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476663852.494124.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476663867.880321.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476663882.360994.webp
 
Upvote 14
MANGNUM NEET DAGGER I MEAN FORK . OWNRY LOOKING THING . THATS FROM THE HILARY CLINTON COLLECTION. NICE FINDS .
 
Nice stuff Josh! I like that stirrup piece.
 
nice finds magnum. Man you got lucky with that buffalo. The ground seems to hate nickel. For me it does anyway lol. Nice one's man.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom