What's new

Permission slips/cards?

The Silver Pirate

Full Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
179
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ridgeland, MS
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX, DFX, XLT, Whites Prizm IV, Tesoro DeLeon, Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Other
Do any of you have a standardized "permission to hunt" form that you'd like to share with us? At my shop, I use several different forms that my printer makes up for me with a cardboard backer and gummed spine. I fill out the form and tear it off. I am wanting to come up with a "permission to hunt" form to take to him to have some tablets made up.

Or, do you use a business card that you'd want to show us?
 
If you can honestly say to some stranger that you have permission to hunt a property, then you have all that you need. Now, the police are on your side.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom