Chizzy
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2015
- Messages
- 1,977
- Reaction score
- 3,194
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Central PA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Had the Compadre out to re-grid a permission I hunted last Sunday. It's a rental and the new tenant was preparing to gut the grass. So, I sneaked over into the neighboring yard that is a vacant double. As I was scanning the area, the owner and another neighbor came over and chatted with me as I pulled 3 consecutive Wheats.........1917, 1941 and 1944. They were impressed (I guess) and gave me permissions for their properties. That gives me 4 consecutive yards on one street...........I only covered a small section of the yard.........about a 5x30.

The other coins are all older clad, just not quite old enough. The relics have some age, too. I'd be curious to know about the lead ball in the foreground right, and what to do about the 2 toasted coins in front center...........lots of crusty on those.............
Thanks for lookin' in and good luck on all your searches!!

The other coins are all older clad, just not quite old enough. The relics have some age, too. I'd be curious to know about the lead ball in the foreground right, and what to do about the 2 toasted coins in front center...........lots of crusty on those.............
Thanks for lookin' in and good luck on all your searches!!

I see some keepers in your future.






