What's new

Personal best day for silver!! 5

TheGreatNorth

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
257
Reaction score
629
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATGOLD w/every coil..
GArrett ACE250
Garrett Pinpointer
CTX3030 mostly
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit my recent site today, and pounded it to death! I made a new RELIC program for the CTX, and I missed a lot! I spent about 5 hours grinding it and hitting from every angle, going DEAD SLOW. Found an old path leading from the cellar hole to the river and that produced the quarter. Then went up the hill higher and hit 2 dimes right next to each other. The remaining 2 came from around the hole, after I moved all the rocks and logs to open up every possible area. Got 4 toasted buttons, a couple wheats, and my body weight rusty nails!! Great day. Thanks for looking, GL and HH! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1477426140.928817.webp
 
Upvote 41
That's a great day man

Yeah I'd hit that spot hard to

HH Jer
 
Berry successful fund. Congrats on all the silver!
 
Congrats on the silver and other finds good job
 
Nice finds! Great job on creating a new program that yielded positive results. :icon_thumright:
 
Well now my Maine friend....looks like you're really hitting your stride. That's a hell of a day. Congrats. Looking forward to more of your fall finds
 
That's one heck of a day..........congratulations!!
 
Looks like some nice silver.
 
Very well done sir!

That's a really nice hand full of coins. Best of luck to you in the field.
 
Well now my Maine friend....looks like you're really hitting your stride. That's a hell of a day. Congrats. Looking forward to more of your fall finds

We pulled 2 coppers from the site, I was really wanting more. Really trying for a half cent this year! Good luck on your hunts
 
Great Silver coins - even nicer autumnal (sp?) picture.....

Where in the North are ya? - tried to deduce from avatar pic but can't make out the mountain.
 
Nice bunch of silver! It's been a long time since I scored that many silver in one day! Last two days I've found nothing but wheats :dontknow:

WTG!:occasion14:
 
Great Silver coins - even nicer autumnal (sp?) picture.....

Where in the North are ya? - tried to deduce from avatar pic but can't make out the mountain.

In southern Maine. That's a pic of Attitash mnt.
 
Nice bunch of silver! It's been a long time since I scored that many silver in one day! Last two days I've found nothing but wheats :dontknow:

WTG!:occasion14:

Hey, my prior record was 3. I usually just end up with tons of clad and a few wheats. I've been really hammering the research to have a fighting chance of finding the oldies. Thanks for looking, GL and HH!
 
Oh wow, I used to live in Glen, NH with a view of Attitash! I am in southern NH now. Nice finds! Great site
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom