What's new

Pestle?

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Found this today in the same place I found the stone bowl a few weeks back. Flat on the top and bottom. Ends are rounded off with the larger end being more ground down and the smaller end looks more like it was used as a hammer. Let me know. I was thinking a pestle.
 

Attachments

  • image-2706072093.webp
    image-2706072093.webp
    43 KB · Views: 123
  • image-384438302.webp
    image-384438302.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 115
  • image-2085263017.webp
    image-2085263017.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 117
  • image-1436486718.webp
    image-1436486718.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 0
Looks like one! :icon_thumright: Really Cool Find!
 
Thanks. I hope so cause its going in the display with the bowl.
 
Thanks Viking. Hope the snow melt uncovers some good finds for ya.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom