What's new

Petrified Palm Wood Awl

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
2,809
Reaction score
4,474
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stuart VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this little petrified palm wood awl over 30 years ago in Leesville Louisiana. IT FITS YOUR HAND!!!!! Sorry, Couldn't resist.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3203.webp
    IMG_3203.webp
    182.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3204.webp
    IMG_3204.webp
    560 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3205.webp
    IMG_3205.webp
    258 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3206.webp
    IMG_3206.webp
    476.9 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Don’t they all. Awesome piece.
 
I was planting pine trees for the paper companies near Fort Polk. Nothing like a clearcut/ burn site for finding relics. We always camped on site. When we got the site, we had to drag a dead horse out of the road to get to the campsite. There was a store at the main road. I wanted some Dr. Pepper so I walked out to the store. I could see people inside but the door was locked. A lady inside told me to go to the window. I walked over to the window and it was a Drive Through Liquor by the drink joint. Drive up to the window, order a mixed drink and drive away with a drink in hand. No Dr. Pepper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom