What's new

Pewter horn, funnel?

Makes me think of a few things. Early car horns, bicycle horns, or an ear horn for the hard of hearing. All wild guesses though
 
Upvote 0
its all possible I was thinking the same, then I was sure it was an galvanized funnel, maybe the material being pewter makes it questionable for those items
 
Upvote 0
Off a sausage stuffer?
s-l300.webp
 
Upvote 0
Bud vase missing the base.

s-l1600.webp
 
Upvote 0
I'm with DCM. A bud vase, also called a trumpet vase.
 
Upvote 0
I'm with DCM. A bud vase, also called a trumpet vase.

I also believe he is correct as it has a larger diameter ring around the small end where it would have attached to the bowl portion of the vase. Besides, the small end is too large for it to be an ear horn which I could definitely use since I cannot afford hearing aids.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Whoa, who said anything about colonial?? I seriously doubt it is too old, if it is pewter and was in the ground it would be in really poor shape if it were colonial.
 
Upvote 0
looks like a part of one of my pipes from back when
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pewter eagle button
Replies
1
Views
507
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
466

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom