What's new

Pewter What?

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I dug the handle first and thought, "cool, an old utensil" but, the shaft is round. All the others I have found are flat. So, do you fellas know what it could be? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00057.webp
    DSC00057.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC00058.webp
    DSC00058.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC00059.webp
    DSC00059.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 207
I think it's a spoon handle with some coincidental breakage. Judging from the deterioration, it's been in the ground for a long enough time to pretty well guarantee you will find other contemporary artifacts there!
 
Upvote 0
pewter medieval arrowhead :D
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
pewter medieval arrowhead :D

And I thought it was a pewter butterfly bit. :D
 
Upvote 0
4-H said:
Pewter nose picker

I searched the world over to find a pewter nose picker, but the closest I could come was this! ;D
 

Attachments

  • k719.webp
    k719.webp
    49 KB · Views: 186
Upvote 0
creskol said:
4-H said:
Pewter nose picker

I searched the world over to find a pewter nose picker, but the closest I could come was this! ;D

My wife just said "that's cool" and walked out of the room. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
hahahahaha! Lmao @ "cleans any natural orifice."Thats it. The little finger thingie has just broken off! RPG, My wife does that all the time. lol
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom