What's new

Phallic effigy (?) from Indian site

MarkDz

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
336
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver UMax
I was checking out a site with a lot of Indian history (from the earliest times through the 1760s or so) and found something that I think looks like a crude phallic symbol. Now, this is made of lead so it's almost certainly post-Contact, whatever it is. I know that's out of the scope of this forum, but I wondered if anyone had an opinion on whether it might be an Indian artifact or from European-Americans. Of course it could also be a coincidence but it looks just a little too detailed for that, IMO.
 

Attachments

  • Phallic looking lead - confbeach11-11.webp
    Phallic looking lead - confbeach11-11.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 966
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom