PlayingInTheDirt
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Just wanting to hear from someone that has purchased this detector & is swinging it? Looks very sweet but looks isn't everything if someone gets one post some replys for us on here

I believe it's made in China by Efx Swarm/ Wild Game Innovations. Seems to have the same features as their MX series, but price is increased for the TC signature units due to licensing fees and color changes.
Wayne
Metal Detector Sales and Rentals | Fisher, Garrett, Minelab, Lesche and DetectorPro


Sounds like it's working good. What kind of depth are you getting and does it false a lot on the beach? I think it's a cool looking detector but I would be hesitant with a touch screen in the muddy situations. My at pro buttons get real muddy but I just dunk the unit in water to clean or run it under the hose. I know you can't do that with this one but a damp rag may be ok. Does it separate ok. Is there a smaller coil you can buy for it to use in iron infested sites? Good luck.

lol that's a problem I wouldn't mind having. I have a lot of places around me that I know haven't been hunted but they are all in the river. There was a rev war battle close to my house (4 miles) and the militia was defeated by the indian tribes along with help from the British rangers out of Detroit. Some of them escaped east back towards Pa. Which is along ways from here (over 100 miles). When they retreated I'm betting they dropped or left a lot of stuff behind and they had to cross river very close to battle site to escape. I've walked it in past and rode my atv through there and isn't that deep but water moves fast in Some places. I'm really excited to get started on this venture. I had planned to start earlier in year but had some medical problems and getting that fixed July 8th I'm hoping. Good luck on your Florida hunts I will be planning some trips there maybe next year to hunt the beaches. Sry for long post I just got excited about my upcoming adventure in July. Good luck buddy.Yea, thanks Kodiak! the 5X8" is top priorty right now...my bad...(lowers head and weeps)...lol! I'll be back in good ole Fl in a few days and just hope all my Maine booty doesn't keep the plane from getting off the tarmac....T