Photo session

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I generally always hunt alone and therefore don't get any pictures of me while hunting. Today was different. My daughter came down to go with me just to take pictures. So today was mainly a photo session and not a hunt day... that didn't mean I didn't hunt a little anyway! I met several MD'ers out there too. Another unusual thing because when I go to these places I am generally all by myself. I rarely see anyone else unless I go to Clearwater beach.

My finds..... well they were about normal - for me.

MoneynJunk081608.jpg

I found another Air Force pin too. This is my second one of these.

Pin081608.jpg

So again not a lot but met some MD friends and the day was nice so it was a good day for me. :wink:

Upvote 0

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
reading your post, i was expecting pictures of yourself, lol. Not too bad on the loot, you know when you are fidning pull tabs you are on the right track for the goodies.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Duh! You're right! I should have included a few so .... here they are. Now I'm not runway model but I do have fun.

100_1975.jpg

Here is my sinker I found this morning.

100_1985.jpg

Now I'm hunting dry sand trying to dry off a little before getting back in the car.

100_1989.jpg

And here is the Air Force Pin I found this morning. My second one.

100_1991.jpg

My small hunt this morning. :o

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
very cool, love the pictures from the feild of battle. those palm trees sure look nice, dont have any of them here. Thanks for the photo shoot pictures :)

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
YOU FOUND A 3 WEIGHT!
Nice to put a face with the post. My days are most times worse than that. It gets kind of wavy over here on the east coast.
I like finding pins like that. The wind is coming and might stir up some goodies for you over there.
Happy hunting.

Dale

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
Hey, that was my pull tab!
No wonder I didn't find anything.

JimmyK

Greenie
Feb 26, 2007
In case you didn't know the Air Force pin that you found is a Parent pin. The Air Force sends them to the parents of newly enlisted airmen. I got one when my son enlisted. But you probally new that already. Take care.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
JimmyK No, I did NOT know that and my dad, my husband and my son were all in the Air Force! Thanks for telling me. I thought it was a cool find.

Ozzygold

Jan 9, 2008
Australia
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites PI Surf
If ever there was a true female Pirate, you are #1 Mumszie. Good luck and keep swingin! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions