Photos of what ever ya think has got to do with Treasure or Treasure Hunts

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Thom,
here is your range marker, very interesting that I found a number 7 in white right on the face
Thoms range marker rangler marked.jpg
of the ranger marker, now this does correspond to Kim co range marker...now I know it is only 2 examples but even one example only needs one more to confirm it...looks like for what ever reasons, the number 7 which in most cases in the field it means campground, so do you think that perhaps this is the closest know sign that might mean we are 'camping' ie permanently ok so this is the border of our range ... and that the number 7 used all by itself.. which is exactly what happened with your range marker site and kims range maker site...I have , and we have learned a new sign this day, thanks to you and kim..~! amazing to be able to chip away
at the remains of the code that has not been broken...
rangler

ps: I know kim had a tough time defending this cliff..I too pounced on any thing that was not known and correctly imaged to be the classic iconic symbols...with no other sign to give the 7 any context or confirmation, I got fooled as this was a new sign, or really a new use of an old sign..we know the campground solve that kenworthy gave us...but this a new use of the digit...carved all by its self...it does point to the heart....just like a gunsight, so the land over this ridge is the beginning of the claimed land. amazing.

and the way to recognize this meaning is that the 7 is a on a huge cliff face, in both cases...and again I must pay respects to thom for this very keen inside knowledge, confirmed by me with the discovery of the correlations of the two 7's.
another nice day in the neighborhood
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Dog:
The other poster is still wrong. There are TWO large "7"s and a small "A" on Kim's monument; along with several other things that are there to see if one actually LOOKS. But, the poster was too focused on tagging other posters as graffittites to actually see the figures.
Live and learn, hey??

OP
OP
Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
A few just off the wall....W. Desert Utah

Attachments

• TwistedTrowelSite.jpg
    TwistedTrowelSite.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 723
  • IM000087.JPG
    IM000087.JPG
    513.3 KB · Views: 765
  • PICT0057.JPG
    PICT0057.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 745
  • IM000079.JPG
    IM000079.JPG
    524.9 KB · Views: 756
  • IM000070.JPG
    IM000070.JPG
    517.4 KB · Views: 744
  • Olden Spoon.JPG
    Olden Spoon.JPG
    369.2 KB · Views: 760
  • TwistedTrowelSite.jpg
    TwistedTrowelSite.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 727
  • IM000080.JPG
    IM000080.JPG
    399.3 KB · Views: 761

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
like these?

Attachments

• scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 680
  • scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 692
  • scan0009.jpg
    scan0009.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 693
  • scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 684
  • scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 689
  • scan0009.jpg
    scan0009.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 683

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yes in my much younger years--- about 1985 that one if i recall right. --26 years ago.

the wreck was a WW2 era PBY - (catalina-as the brits called em) it was a british plane , that was wrecked by a storm during WW2 --it was washed ashore and damaged beyond repair by hitting trees --so the still useful & easily removible parts were stripped off her and she was left to the elements *

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Rocks wedged in under the tree. One grows lichen...one does not.

Oddrock

Attachments

• octwestside 087 (640x480).jpg
    octwestside 087 (640x480).jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 672

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Interesting odd,. By chance is that close to a mining area? With mebbe a goshawful hard trail to destination?
I like the inlays.

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Kim

It is not a well known mining area.

Oddrock

OP
OP
Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
The side or face has an outline that may resemble a tree line or general out line of a section there as viewed from the sky per say; a meadow perhaps or body of water. Most cases refer to the out line of a slide or general area change in strata. The first two piece parrot assemblies that one can find will be located in a small natural looking pile of stones at the base of the mining site where the first trail that leads in towards the Don's camp site.

A body piece (usually colorful in the pile) and a separate head piece, right near it as if it were air born from a blade chopping it off at the neck and it's view will be as if it is turned looking sideways at you when assembled to the body. If the head is present but not the body, then look in the direction of the camp and probable ore body for the rest of the bird as it will be near to or be found sitting by a heart stone. There may be several complete bird head and body sets in the base pile, depending on how many Dons worked the mine over the decades. Each bird is a scaled down map of the mountain with little human work visible to the naked eye; nature repeats itself on every scale.

Trowel, Heart profile (right) and an array of other stone clues, set in the positions of what largely appears to be a natural slide; but it's not.

Attachments

• Standing Trowel or Trailside Flame.JPG
    Standing Trowel or Trailside Flame.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 596

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twisted:
I see the heart shape on the right and the head just left of center, but no body. That is a strange "hat" the guy is wearing. Looks kinda like a Mongolian headpiece.

OP
OP
Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
This last trip was quite a learning experience to say the least. It is the heart and it rests on the colors one seeks; those connected with the concealed entrance, not necessarily under a single boulder as it reads in the photo, but just a reference. One single black stone with color appears to clue in a spot where there may be a number of such stones. Another two piece parrot rests in such a place so as just to ease your mind in the search once ya get there.

The stone in the foreground that resembles a puppet or severed Dragon Head laying upside down, points out the first trail behind you, of which you have entered the location on and how it grows from there......the Y outline of the upper brims on it's face.

The stone in the photo here, is across the canyon from group and refers to the shape of the section where the sought after black rocking is searched out. Platform Stone and Lode Head or Logger Head or Head Over Around There From Here or..................

The second photo shows one what the last stone also causes you to walk away from before you can find it this fine day.

Attachments

• Logger Head-Dragon - A Piece of the Beast.JPG
    Logger Head-Dragon - A Piece of the Beast.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 586
  • Upper Threshhold of a Concealed Below.JPG
    Upper Threshhold of a Concealed Below.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 571

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
The definition of treasure is in the eye of beholder. I wonder if anyone out Utah way ever saw a shadow like this or anywhere else in this hemisphere.

IMG_5736crp[.jpg

Rocks
IMG_5717crop.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moons,
That guy in the first photo has a seriou "snoozooola" problem, doens't he? And, he has the gall to rest it on top of that guy with the messed up face's head while GLARING at the Oriental dude on the left who is simply ignoring him. LOL
The second photo has a couple of really worn down statues and a couple of curious looking flat areas in the cliff face. You done it again. :thumbsup: Now, I'm curious. Were these taken at that place "behind the fence" you mentioned once?? I know it's none of my beeswax, but these two shots look like part of that formation.
EXCELLENT EYE.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Honestly shortstack, the first one could be just a shadow. However..it reminds me of some petroglyphs in utah. The left jagged shadow reminds me of a club. Another way of looking at it, it reminds me of something from way down south. One example is not enough..could be natural. Maybe someday I will see another like it and then know.

I believe it is the same behind the fence area.

Ground0

May 18, 2009
The Show Me State
Here's one to ponder...
High on a cliff at the entrance to a cave, overlooking the Meramec River and the former Santa Fe rail bed that snakes alongside.
Doubtful that kids would take the time to chisel this out on the 7th of January; check out the lettering...

Attachments

• 2992.JPG
    2992.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 479

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread