cyberdan
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,599
- Reaction score
- 2,232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Very Northern Left Coast
- Detector(s) used
- XLT & Bigfoot
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Picked up 2 boxes yesterday to start my weekend hunting early. They were from a bank that can only order me 2 boxes per month.
Last month was the first time I used them and they got me $1000 in brand new 2001 P halves.
This month they gave me $1000 in BU 2001 D halves.
They have already been taken out of their wrappers, marked and are in $500 bags to redeposit this afternoon.
I don't think I will be using them for boxes anymore. But the manager has told me that I will also be able to buy the bags of halves from thier coin counter machine. It is located in their main branch about 10 miles away. She already has gotten me one bag about 6 weeks ago and it was chock full of silver. (520 halves = 142 silvers
)
Happy CRHing this weekend.
Last month was the first time I used them and they got me $1000 in brand new 2001 P halves.
This month they gave me $1000 in BU 2001 D halves.
They have already been taken out of their wrappers, marked and are in $500 bags to redeposit this afternoon. I don't think I will be using them for boxes anymore. But the manager has told me that I will also be able to buy the bags of halves from thier coin counter machine. It is located in their main branch about 10 miles away. She already has gotten me one bag about 6 weeks ago and it was chock full of silver. (520 halves = 142 silvers
) Happy CRHing this weekend.
Upvote
0







