What's new

Picked up 4 boxes of halves this week

trezurhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Volusia county, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Shadow X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up 4 boxes of halves this week.

Box #1
1 64
2 65
2 66
10 67
8 68
6 69
3 NIFC's 2002P 2005P 2005D

Box # 2,3,4 SKUNK's

I'm still happy with 1 90%, 28 40% and 3 NIFC's :icon_sunny:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Upvote 0
I did a box today, after almost a year of stopping. I found 5 40% halves. Also one 2006 D. I put away all the silver I find.

What do I do with the 2006? I know it is not meant for circulation. Do coin dealers buy them?
 
With the way things have been that is a great score. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom