What's new

Picked up my first ever box today....and guess what i got

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a single keeper....no silver, no proofs nuthin. Although i did get a guitar pick. Congrats ryan and melissa on a wedding using guitar picks as the gift. Would been cooler if i had been at the wedding.
 
Upvote 0
you got a pick in a sealed box?

I have heard of that crap with a bag from a coin machine but not from like a Brinks box.... the worst they do is like screw you with a very very rare dime in a roll which kicks out a half.

Sorry you had bad luck... keep trying... it gets better.

~Dave
 
Don't get discouraged Alpha......there have been plenty of those going around lately. Keep plugging. I hope your next box is loaded. Keep us posted.
 
Honestly i needed a new guitar pick =P. Wish it had mine and my wife names on it though....that woulda been a preminition of my next box. Unfortunatly i believe i will get fee's on my next box and i dunno about that. 15c per roll......doesnt seem bad but with no return as of yet ill have to find a no fee bank.
Seems i get mucho better luck with peoples drops.......but i havnt been finding many as of yet. I want to buy bags.....but none of the banks around me will sell em. They go back to brinks or whichever company they are using.......frustrating. lol
 
keep plugging away, I just went about 6 weeks with nothing, then this weeks box had 27 silver, you never know
 
Silver_Fox said:
Welcome to the roller coaster.

Roller Coasters are supposed to have hills, I think I got on a train.
 
12 of this week's 16 boxes were skunks ... that's just the way it goes.

Brian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom