Cat J
Hero Member
First box was a skunk
Second box is ok But who out there is blacking out the R in Liberty on all the 1973 coins. Not that I mind just that I am trying to figure out where they came from. This is the first pick up since they told me Brinks ran out and had to order more for me.
Please let me know. Also found a few with a big Red X.
Thanks
Cat
Second box is ok But who out there is blacking out the R in Liberty on all the 1973 coins. Not that I mind just that I am trying to figure out where they came from. This is the first pick up since they told me Brinks ran out and had to order more for me.
Please let me know. Also found a few with a big Red X.
Thanks
Cat
Upvote
0







